Foolish ~ Yandere!Kirihito X Reader

Authors Note: This One-Shot is for:

Thanks for requesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have loved you so, for 100 years... and finally, I've got you. Is this a mask? Don't you truly love me, deep within yourself?"

A girl crouched on the floor, her face hidden by her (H/L) and the palms she pressed to her eyes.
A loud sob echoed through the room and a pale hand pet her head, in a soothing way.

"You probably think me foolish, to act this way. If you could only see through my eyes... you'd know that I've done this all for you."

Kirihito sat up quickly, clutching his bed sheets tightly. A loud sigh came from his mouth and he rubbed his eyes roughly.
"That same old stupid dream again..." He muttered, standing up.
Questions wandered through his mind. Why did he have this dream? He'd never seen a girl with such hair... or loved anyone at all.

He pulled on his coat, his eyes downcast, and a serious thinking look upon his face.
The day was sunny and clear. Not a hint of a cloud in the sky.

A lovely day for a stroll to clear his mind.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so sick of this!" (Y/N) (L/N) flew the papers in her hands into the air, her face set into a frown.
The paper landed on the floor, getting squished by her foot.

Her Ex boyfriend had been sending her letters after letters. All love poems.
Just because he had been there for her when she got out of the hospital, didn't mean that she had to stay with him.

It had been strange, waking up a year ago with no memories.
She couldn't recall a thing before seeing the man kneeling beside her.

The man had told her, he'd found her on the ground near a mountain while hiking.
Unfortunately, he had instantly started to like her, resulting in asking her out.
(Y/N) had agreed, hoping that if she was close to someone, he'd take care of her or something.

He'd even bought her the apartment she lived in now.
Yet, even though he seemed so devoted, she'd caught him cheating on her.
Instantly, she dumped him, furious. And now, day after day, the man spent who knows how much money to send her millions of love letters.

It was just too much for her.
She wanted to take pictures of nature. (Y/N) felt that possibly some memories would come back if she took pictures of things that might be familiar to her.
It was a poor plan, but she did it anyway,
She grabbed her camera and headed out the door, her shoes making a loud sound on the pavement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirihito walked quickly down the path of the park. Wind had started to blow, however, Kirihito didn't notice at all as his mind was troubled and filled still.
He thought this would work, but it obviously wasn't.

A water droplet touched his nose, making him jump and swat the air instinctively.
"Agh, rain."

Thought, because of that one droplet, he noticed the girl who was stepping on the edge of a marshy side of a lake, eager to catch the image of a couple ducks passing by.
She was so absorbed in it, she didn't notice her foot slowly sinking.

Kirihito fought with himself for a few moments. Either go over and pull her back, or just watch and laugh.
His gentleman side won as She started to fall forwards, gasping loudly.

He wasn't quite as fast as he'd hoped. Her legs hit the water, the icy cold water running up her pant legs.

Kirihito grabbed her wrist firmly, yanking her out from the lake and pulling her back into him.
The camera fell from her finger tips onto the ground.
She was breathing fast, looking down at the deep lake before her. She'd been so close to falling into it fully, just because of ducks.

"T-Thank you." She stammered, looking at him as he let go of her wrist.
Kirihito looked at the girl. Her hair... why was it so familiar looking, also her face, and her eyes especially...

Strange.
"Oh! No way..." She let out a loud groan, picking up a soaked camera. (Y/N) had dropped it right into the most marshy parts, along with the now downpour of rain.

"Who are you?" (Y/N 0 looked up at him, holding her camera close.
"You first."
"Mori Hirihito."
"I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Thank you again."
"Come on, my house isn't far from here, your soaking wet." He grumbled, looking at her damp jacket.

"Oh no, I'm fine... my home isn't.. too far away."
"It won't be for long. I'm not like a serial killer or anything." Kirihito said, a low chuckle in his voice as more rain came down.
(Y/N) sighed, raising her hand to block rain from coming down on her face.

"Fine, I suppose your not."
She trudged along behind him, grumbling about how the sky had deceived everyone, promising a clear sunny day.
Kirihito, every now and then, looked back at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here's some tea to warm you up."
"I feel like I'm saying thank you to you alot."
"I don't mind."

Kirihito sat down across from her. Her eyes traveled up to the line of clothes that hung.
He had lent her clothes. A large tshirt and pants.
Lovely. She was in a strangers house, with damp clothes in the kitchen.
And a trashed camera.

(Y/N) sighed, looking down at the soggy camera on the table.
As she took a sip, Kirihito picked it up, examining it.
"Well, I suppose it may be fixable..."
"It's toast." she said flatly, setting down her drink and pulling the camera from his grasp.

The sad look that came upon her face made something slip into his mind.
...How could he have forgotten?

How could he have forgotten the only woman he had ever loved?
He had thought Tomoe to be a fool to fall so deeply in love, but he had done it himself. Fallen deep in love with her....

Kirihito mentally cursed the predecessor of the body he inhabited.
The moment he went into the body, he must have lost some memories...

But seeing her with that familiar expression made it come back, making his head reel.
Kirihito laid his head on the table, his shoulders shaking.
(Y/N) looked puzzled, reaching her hand out to touch his hair softly.
"Kirihito? Are you alright?"

His hand went and snatched her wrist tightly, looking up at her. He had been laughing... and now, his face had a dark look.
"Mayeb the reason you didn't remember me is because I look different now, or is it because I put you in a coma before I left my cell.
That day you came to see me... I probably erased your memories along with it." He said, obviously hating his own actions entirely.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed and she started to tug away.
Kirihito's memories came flooding back fully.

That dream he had been having, it wasn't fake, it had been a memory of the week before he had been imprisoned.
(Y/N) had gotten betrothed to another demon, and had come to tell him the news. Yet, he had kept her there, killing her fiance the day after.
He had really done such a terrible act? For her? It seemed so foolish, yet, looking at her terror stricken face, he knew that it was all true.

"Come, try to remember me dearest." He purred into her ear, yanking her over the low table into his arms.
"No! Stop it! What's wrong with you??" (Y/N) tumbled backwards, her heart racing as she stumbled up to run to the door.
Locked, why of course! She fiddled with the door knob, feeling the dark presence of him behind her.

"Let. Me. Out. Kirihito!!" She yelled loudly, punching him in the face.
Kirihito leaned over, clutching his nose.
Another laugh.

He stood tall, blood dripping down his face. "Tch. You think you can actually wound me? I liked it so much better when you called me Akura. Can you call me that again?" He asked quietly.
By now, she was already over to the window, trying to smash it somehow.
"That won't work... you're in a demon's domain now. I bet you've lost all your demon abilities. It's been a year now. A year without remembering who you are."
"Alright alright, what are you talking about? How do you know I've lost my memory!" She spat at him, knowing that.... she was cornered.
She'd have to think fast.

"Maybe in time, You'll remember the love you once held for me. I'm sorry that I erased everything. They were good memories weren't they?"
His eyes drifted downwards. "Well, maybe not all of them."

"Your caught. And I don't intend on letting you go. I love you too dearly."

_____________________________________________________________________________

                                              I will make you love me, no matter what.