Cursed~ Shigure Sohma

(Yandere!Shigure Sohma X Reader)

Authors Note: This one shot is for Meagan

Thanks for requesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That particular day was hot, heat radiating off the ground outside. An Author was sprawled on the floor in front of the wide two doors, his pencil balanced on the tip of his nose as he looked at the stack of papers in front of him.

The edge of his tongue stuck out of his mouth, either like he was concentrating, or like a too-warm dog.

"Gotta get this done... only four days left." He said, sighing loudly. He'd hoped he'd get it done quickly, so he could torment his editor once more.

However, he was only halfway through, and had come down with writers block severely.

Ring Ring .

His head popped up and the pencil fell to the floor instantly. Another ring and he was already on his feet, hurrying to the phone.

Something to get his mind off his story, finally. "Hello! This is Shigure Sohma!" He declared happily, hoping it was Hatori.

"Hello, this is (Y/N) (L/N). Starting today, I'm your new editor."

"What?" Shigure asked, his grin melting.

"Your old editor quit. I'm her niece. You really were hard on her weren't you?" Asked the lady, a long sigh audible.

Shigure held a hand to his forehead, taking in a deep breath before saying.

"Well then, if your new.. come over so we can discuss the way this works. Is six alright?"

"Yes, I'll be right over."

As Shigure headed back to his spot on the floor, he couldn't resist humming his favorite tune.

"High school girls, high school girls. One, two three, all for me. High school girls, high school girls."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) stuffed her phone back in her bag, frowning deeply. After asking her Aunt for a half an hour, she'd been able to weasel out the house address during her sobbing.

Really... she was a push over. No way was this Author so bad.

She could already see the small house and she walked, pulling her collar away from her neck nervously.

This was her first job.

Her knock on the door was loud, and she sucked in a deep breath, her eyes flickering around the yard, curious.

(Y/N) stood straight and tall as the door opened, revealing a tall man with black hair and glasses.

"Oh,"Was all he said, not offering her to come in, not shaking her hand, nothing.

(Y/N) cleared her throat, offering her hand to him. "Hi, I'm (Y/N), we talked on the phone this morning, remember?"

Shigure hurriedly took of his glasses, pocketing them and shaking her outstretched hand. His grip was firm and welcoming.

"Here, come in, make yourself at home." He said politely, a small smile upon his face as he opened the door wider.

She walked inside, looking at the pile of papers on the table.

"So, is this your story?" (Y/N) asked, sitting down and picking up a piece of it.

Shigure closed the door, nodding.

Her eyes looked at the piece of paper for only a moment before smacking it back on the pile, her cheeks flushed.

My Aunt is going to be in so much trouble next time I see her. The nerve of her giving me a client who writes such... things.