Power~Yandere!Seto Kaiba X Reader

Authors Note: This one-shot is for: Meagan

Thanks for requesting!

~~~~~

(Y/N) was an atrocious worker.

Always messing things up.

Basically, she worked horribly with more than one person.

She had been fired too many times and when she finally got the job she wanted, one she thought she did well,

She was fired two weeks after.

It had been hard, getting called to her bosses office to be told that.

That day, she had been siting in her apartment, her head down on the table.

That day, her friend Jeremy had come to visit her.

On upon seeing her totally sad and at a loss for words, he told her simply.

"Why don't you apply for a job at Kaiba-Corp?"

That one innocent sentence changed her future forever.

~~~~

"Mr. Kaiba will see you now." 

"Um, I haven't even told you why I'm here yet."

"It doesn't matter. He's expecting you."

"Uh, alright."

(Y/N) awkwardly took the pass the man handed her and went into the elevator.

That was weird.

How could someone expect to meet someone they've never met?

It was just weird.

Yet she went anyway. Even though her gut was nagging her to drop everything and run.

The elevator whizzed up, bringing her up her destination.

(Y/N) stepped out onto a marble floor, bringing her past an empty desk to a large door.

(Y/N) knocked twice, it instantly opening.

She stepped in seeing a small boy with a large bunch of black hair fly past her quickly.

"Bye Brother!"

She raised an eyebrow as the boy hopped into the elevator winking.

(Y/N) turned back to the man seated in a large blue chair behind a desk.

"Please. Sit down." He said coldly, clearly only using the word "Please" to be polite.

(Y/N) sat down stiffly, looking across into his icy blue eyes.

"Now, you came here today to apply for a job?" He asked, picking up a stack of papers.