Hybristophilia~ Yandere!Lelouch X Crazed!Reader

Authors Note: Hybristophiliacs are people who are  attracted to people who have committed cruel, gruesome crimes such as murder.

It occurs more often in women than in men.

Lelouch Lamperouge was a very skilled a smart person.

Before his Geass, he had one special friend.

One he treasured above all else.

Simply because she didn't care .

She didn't care if he was a banished prince, if he wasn't athletic, if he was devious and made things go wrong for her by accident.

(Y/N) didn't mind his desire for power once he gained his power and swore, he'd never use it on her.

And she also stayed by him once he was leader of the black knights.

The night he almost lost her was the day he broke his promise to her.

The day that (Y/N) was injured by a knightmare coming in for an attack.

Her arm and ankle were broken.

The doctor said she'd heal and would be fine... however

Lelouch used his Geass that day, making her not only never betray him, but also resign from her position.

That day, he turned overprotective. That special day.

~~~~

That night was darker than usual...

The rain pouring down on the window (Y/N) gazed through.

All that could be seen out of it was random timed flashes of light.

(Y/N) pressed her face against the window, sighing.

She was a retired Black Knight. Lelouch had ordered her to quit.

How she wished she get back into the midst of battle. It was horrible seeing them fight without her. She could still do it!

(Y/N) wouldn't care if she died or got hurt. 

However, Lelouch cared. 

Very much.

The lights stopped flashing and two knightmares flew to the place (Y/N) was.

Her face lit up, anxious to get to the landing dock.

(Y/N) started running, round corners of the station, eager to see him.

She skidded to a halt before the door, opening it with a swipe of her ID card.

There was Lelouch, stepping out of his robot gracefully, his helmet, shiny with the downpour of rain.

He stepped fully out, suddenly surprised when someone shorter than him plowed into him, hugging him tightly.

Lelouch was surprised, stumbling backwards slightly.

His long slender fingers gripped the edge of his helmet, pulling it off and discarding it into Suzaku's hands.