Mine~ Yandere!Laito Sakamaki X Reader

PART TWO

Authors Note: This Part Two One-Shot

was requested by: awkward princess

Thanks for requesting!

~~~~~~

It was dark and cold that night.

No breeze blew and no bats flew.

The only thing that seemed awake was the red headed vampire, wrapped around a girl.

His green eyes showed nothing but lust as he brushed away some of her hair.

(Y/N) stood still. She was waiting. Waiting for the right moment.

She'd been waiting for a week....

Waiting... and waiting. Her diamond ring shone in the moonlight as Laito wrapped his pale hand around hers, bringing it up to brush his fingers against her knuckles.

"Soon, very soon, we'll be wed. Tonight will be perfect... and I have a surprise for you tonight." He chuckled, kissing her neck. Her skin felt like it was burning at his touch. 

"Come on, react why don't you? I want to see a look of pain on your face...." Laito murmured, picking up her wrist and biting harshly into it.

No grimace showed upon her face. It was as emotionless and stone.

She was too used to the pain of his fangs by now. He'd done it countless times in the past week, making her so horribly dizzy and giving her tremendous headaches.

How had she gotten here? How had she been so blind and stupid to except his invitation and go here anyway, even when her gut had been warning her to stay away.

How stupid!

(Y/N) mentality cursed herself as her vision grew hazy.

"Speak to me. I want to hear you whimper. I want to hear your screams..."

Laito gripped her wrist harshly, grabbing her chin and giving her a forced kiss.

"Do something!" He growled, biting her lip.

Yet again, her features were still and unmoving. 

Laito's emerald eyes narrowed, yanking to the bed and throwing her down onto it.

"I'll be back later, and you better have that wedding dress on, or I'll put it on for you." He said, his expression livid.

In a moment, he was gone.

A huge sigh could be heard through the room.

(Y/N) sat up, brushing off her shirt. It had bits of dried blood on it sill. Disgusting.

Her (E/C) eyes looked over at the door for a moment, before walking to the window as evenly was she could manage.