Web~Yandere!Claude Faustus X Reader

Authors Note: This One-Shot is for Lucy and Amber are in Black Butler

Thanks for requesting!

His web of lies, I should have known better to take that hand offered to me.

but I took it, my sobbing never ending.

"Shh.... Shh... I'm here now, come come, look into your lover's face." Said a low soft plain voice.

I did as the person told me, looking up at him with my tear stained eyes.

"N-No way, Naoko?" I asked, looking into the face of whom I believed to be my lover.

"Yes yes dear, come with me. Let's go on and live together, forever." He whispered into my ear soothingly, slowly prying my hands off the side of my beloved's grave.

I went with him slowly, not thinking straight.

Not knowing, I was being deceived...

~~~~~

(Claude's POV)

I grimaced as (Y/N) called out the oh-so-familiar name... "Naoko? Naoko! Help!"

"Yes. What is it?" I asked, appearing beside her.

Her wide eyes were fixed on me, clinging to my jacket.

"I.... I had a nightmare."

I wrapped my arms round her, bringing her close.

"About what?" I asked, burying my face in her hair.

I heard her muffled voice.

"About spiders.... everywhere. On my face, in my hair, crawling all over me." She whispered.

I felt her shiver, snugging into me.

"It's... alright. No spiders are here to get you." I said, my mind somewhere else.

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Thrid person's POV)

(Y/N) laid, all curled up on a white bed.

It was a dark room. Devoid of any light.

In the corner, sat a spider. Watching her every move, every breath.

Her hair had fallen across her face.

It had gotten messy. The girl had clearly been struggling with mental issues lately.

All because of the demon that haunted her.

He cast a dark shadow over her life.

Infecting anything that came within reaching point of her.

A virus that had messed her her life.

Creating a fake image. Acting like her long lost love.

He wasn't him. Yet he tried to be like him.

With her deliriousness, she seemed to believe it was really him.

But she was sadly wrong.

That day, she had overcome her sickness.

It had been the day he was at his weakest.

His hungriest.

She took a deep breath, sitting up slowly, looking around the room.

"Hello?" She asked, realizing how much she had been ill lately.

(Y/N)'s fingers gently combed though her messy locks, scooting to the edge of the bed and standing up, using the side post.

Her eyes scanned the room, noticing the polished door behind a silk curtain.

She wobbled to it, not knowing the last time she had stood on her own.

Her ghostly white fingers wrapped around the knob, expecting it to turn.

However, it stuck fast, a loud "Clink" echoing through the room.

"Come on.... open!" (Y/N) growled, hitting the door with her fist, hoping someone would come.

A voice low, but clearly audible resounded through the room.

"You won't get out that way."

"Who's there?" she asked, twirling and pressing her back to the door, her heartbeat quickening as she looked at the tall figure standing near her, trailing it's white glove across the side of the bed.

Golden eyes glowed at her eerily.

"W-Who are you?"

"Well, If your this alert, I shall give up my tedious act. I am Claude Faustus."

"C-Claude?"

"What's that? Are you remembering?" He asked, as his long spidery fingers traced her jaw line.

She slapped his hand away, gasping loudly.

"Y-Your that butler who was always stalking me! H-How did I get here?"

"Oh no, you're forgetting the more important question." He murmured.

"How long have you been here?"

"What?" she said, her eyes widening further.

"To answer that, You have been here for a year, four months, 4 days, 7 hours, 54 min, and 32 seconds." Claude breathed in her ear, pressing himself to her, making a cage.

Hands punched his chest and a muffled voice screamed.

"LET ME OUT YOU FREAK!"

"You know the answer to that." He chuckled, his eyes turning red as he pressed his lips to her neck.

His obsession growing quickly.

The girl had been caught in the web.

The web of lies.

The web of evil.

The web of Claude's.

_____________________________________________________________________________

                                           I will make you love me, no matter what.