Blood~ Yandere!Ferid Bathory X Reader

Authors Note: This is a One-Shot I wrote for one of my other stories, and I thought everyone might like to read it here :)

The Noble, Ferid Bathory stood on the top of a crumbling building, overlooking the courtyard of the Demon Army.
He wasn't interested in any of the filthy humans. At least, except the one he liked.
(Y/N) L/N) was a proud ranking official there. Her skill and wit was quick and sharp, like a whip.

Which was probably why she had caught his eye.
Ferid daily relished the thought of going down there to snatch her away from the other humans. He wanted to keep her all to himself.
The very few times he'd been so forward as to be mere inches from her, he'd caught a whiff of the sweet blood she had.

It had made his head reel, wanting more.

His red eyes followed her as she walked to the door of her apartment.
The vampire was having mixed feelings,

Feelings of lust, sadistic want, and partial... actual love for the human.
He wanted to see her face mixed with pain and agony, yet he wanted to not harm her.
These two things made him feel sick to his stomach for weeks on end.

Ferid wanted to pull her away from the humans, make her isolated and scared, make her only cling to him.
And he wanted it with a fearsome passion.
How seemingly unlucky she was, catching the blood lust filled eyes of Ferid Bathory.
Though, recently, he had killed her brother, making her reflexes slower, her skill lacing slightly. It was probably only temporary, but it made a horrible impact on her.

(Y/N) walked unevenly to her comfy chair, worn out from practice. She flopped down, switching the TV on.
Her eyes wandered around her apartment as she ran her hands over her face sighing loudly.

A low sound came from behind. Instinctively, she turned, looking out the window.

There was no one there.
Or so she thought.

Her eyes went back to the TV, her (S/C) colored hand gripping the edge of the chair tightly.
(Y/N)'s thought went all over the place, making her feel dizzy.

Maybe I took too many pills, no wait I only took one, maybe that pill was too much though, Arisa warned me about them... I probably shouldn't take them anymore, they make me drowsy. Yet, how am I supposed to defeat vampires without them?

Another sound at the window. (Y/N) turned her head, getting fed up with it.
Two red eyes stared at her intently, pale fingers gripped the edge of the window.

Her eyes were wide and she stood up from her chair quickly, stumbling to her sword near the door.
Unforunately, the vampire smashed the window, quickly flying to the door, snatching her weapon and easily snapping it in small pieces.

(Y/N) clenched her fists tightly. "How dare you!" She growled, running to the window, ready to jump out of it.
She was defenseless without her blade, how could she have been so stupid! She should have ran while she could! Vampires were extremely strong and fast, there'd be no escape for her.

A strong hand grasped her waist, yanking her away from the edge of the window. (Y/N) flailed in the arms of Ferid Bathory, trying to aim punches into his face.
Without effort, he pinned her to the ground, hovering over her, his fangs pearly white.
"Don't resist me (Y/N).."

"How do you know my name? Get off me you ******** vampire!" She spat at him, twisting her wrists frantically, remembering that she had a cursed knife in her bedroom. If only she could get there.

But.... what if she actually died? Her heart was now beating fast, seeing the scary sadistic look of the vampire over her. His grip tightened, and his hair tickled her face.
"You look so much more breathtaking up close." He said lowly, his cheeks slightly pink.
In a flash, he took out a vial, drinking it and pressing his cold lips to hers. Her eyes were wide and her fingers gripped his ascot tightly, wanting to push him off. However, the liquid quickly ran down her throat, making her feel instantly weak and sleepy.

Her vision was fading quickly, seeing his satisfied smirk.
"You... jerk." She whispered, knowing that she was done for.

He probably just wanted to pull her out of the human domain to kill somewhere else.
Figures. She knew that she wasn't going to last long after her brothers death. His death had made her shaky and slightly unfeeling.

After what seemed like seconds, she woke up in a dark room, velvet curtains hanging down from the side of the bed.
She sat upright suddenly, grimacing when she saw the faded bruises of where the vampire had grabbed her.

Her eyes were wide and her legs slid out of the bed, getting ready to stand.

However, a voice came to her ears. "Ah, be careful my little lamb, the potion isn't out of your body yet."
(Y/N) did not heed this, standing up anyway, ready to fight him, even though she had no weapon at all. Her legs gave out the moment she let go of the side of the bed, making her flop onto the cold wood floor.

The vampires red eyes glowed at her, and he walked beside her, his fingers grazing her should.
(Y/N) flinched away, narrowing her eyes at him.
"Come come, don't look at me like that, you'll make me feel unwanted." He said with an amused tone, hoisting her onto the bed quickly.
She crawled backwards quickly.

The moment she saw his fangs again, her face went pale. There was no escape for her. She was going to die that day, in that bed, all alone except for this vampire.
His fingers traced her chin and he smiled. "Such an adorable expression, how I long for more..." His voice trailed off and his other hand grasped her cheek.
"Let's see how you'll react once I drink that blood I've starved myself for." He murmured, lowering his head to her collar bone.
"S-Stop..." she whimpered, feeling him sink his fangs into her, his arms wrapping around her, keeping her still.

After a few moment, he drew back, licking the corner of his mouth, a hungry look in his eyes.
"Such sweet blood, I was right to preserve you..."
"Get off me Vampire!" She screamed again, knowing it was no use.
"Do call me Ferid, I can't stand being called that by you."

"Just kill me already, it'll be quicker." (Y/N) had tears in the corner of her eyes and her hands gripped his jacket.
Ferid grinned widely. "I will not kill you, not ever. You're going to stay here, in my territory. Safe and sound. With no one to harm you... well except for me."

"W-What?" (Y/N)'s face was pure shock and her hand fell down onto the bed. "Yes, Yes! Such a look, it makes me excited." Ferid chuckled lowly, leaning forwards and biting her lip suddenly. She gasped loudly.

The metallic taste of blood filled her own mouth as Ferid hastened to deepen the kiss.
"Mmf!"

"No matter where you run, no matter what you do, I'll always find you, the scent of your blood is too strong, too perfect."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~