Yours Forever More~ Soushi Miketsukami

(Yandere!Soushi Miketsukami X Reader)
Authors Note: This one-shot is for:

Thanks for requesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I just love you so much (Y/N).."

Those were the last words she heard and the tea cup she held smashed to the floor, splashing hot liquid on her leg.
Her vision was hazy and she slumped sideways on her chair, a blurry shape coming closer and holding her cheek delicately.
Of all the people... she never thought it'd be him.
She'd been lured in by his sweet acts and his flirtatious manner.
All those sweet things he'd whispered to her, and all those smiles...

Were the rope, and she'd been pulled in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day was a hot and humid day. However, a strong breeze tried to blow, almost knocking the hat off of (Y/N)'s head. She clung onto it stubbornly, walking along with her grocery bags.
She lived alone. Her grandmother had died the year before, leaving the girl with an enormous manor, and much too money.
Even though she had maids and a butler, (Y/N) still refused to give up going out for groceries and getting some fresh air.
It was summer, which she didn't have to go to her university. The university she attended was a grand beautiful one, which was just down the street conveniently.
A particularly strong gust of wind shot at her, as though the wind had decided to give one final big huff of air.
The gust blew the hat straight off her head, making her gasp loudly. It her favorite hat by far. The groceries hit the pavement, tilting sideways because of the steep road.

(Y/N) footsteps were loud as she ran back down the road, eager to capture her hat.
The hat rolled into someone walking by. She stopped quickly before she ran into the man, leaning forwards from the abruptness.
A white haired man dress in a sharp fitting suit stood before her. His eyes were soft and glanced down at his feet. In a moment, he'd picked up her hat, brushing it off and handing it to her.
(Y/N)'s hands shot out quickly and hastily, wanting her precious hat back in her possession.
"Thank you." She said, her cheeks growing slightly pink under his intense gaze.
"It was my pleasure."

Her eyes widened at his response, not expecting it.
"Oh! Shoot." She said under breath, remembering the groceries she'd dropped. One of the apples had already tried to roll down the steep road, (Y/N) catching it in her hands quickly.
Her legs quickly walked away from him up the hill, grabbing one of the bags.

Soushi walked up behind her, grabbing the second and third one. "No no, I can carry it, thanks again for catching my hat." (Y/N) said quickly, her fingers already on the handle of the bag.
"No, please, let me help you."
"...Alright." For some reason, She felt she couldn't say no to that face.
However, as they walked along, it suddenly hit her how weird it was to except help like this from an absolute stranger.

"Well, here we are, thanks for carrying them." She turned the key in the lock, opening it a crack.
"You live here?" He asked her, looking up in awe at the house. He'd had masters with beautiful houses, but he hadn't seen many like this.
"Yes.. my grandmother gave it to me."
Soushi started to walk inside, (Y/N) not noticing until he was to the kitchen counter.
The maids in the dining room looked at him suspiciously. But not for long as he gave them a small friendly wave, smiling sweetly.
They went back to their work, glancing back at him every now and then and glaring at the other maids they caught staring as well.
"I'm sorry... I didn't catch your name." Said (Y/N) trying to put away the groceries as fast as she could so she could get him out of there.

Soushi picked up an apple, looking at her with his mitch matched gaze. "Soushi Miketsukami."
"Oh, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." Her fingers tingled when her fingers grazed his as he passed her the apple.

"Lovely..."
"Hmm?"
"Do you want these oranges over here?"
"No no, I put them over here."

Finally, it was time to say goodbye.
"I feel like I'm saying this too much, but, Thanks alot."
"Your welcome." Soushi said, smiling softly at her. She didn't realize at the time, but his warm fingers entwined themselves with hers briefly before he left, glancing back before he was finally out of sight.
(Y/N) heard a crinkle of paper and looked down to find he'd slipped her it. She unfolded it to find a phone number.
He hadn't.... but he did. He'd given her his phone number.

(Y/N)'s shocked face melted as she closed the front door, slipping the paper into her pocket for safe keeping.

That night she tackled and fought with her thoughts. It was way too soon to text him, and it was already midnight.
It was a foolish and stupid idea to.
However, as much as tried, she couldn't fall back asleep. Finally she had enough and typed in the number on her phone.
The text read simply "Hi."

She rolled her eyes and shut the phone laying it beside her. He probably wasn't awake or would even answer her.
Her phone turned on, displaying a text.
"You've got to be kidding me." She murmured, her cheeks pink once more, staring at the text.

"Hello Miss (Y/N), why, I am flattered you texted me, thank you, a million times for doing so.
(Y/N)'s fingers attacked the keyboard instantly, typing out.

"I'm surprised you're awake still... Your welcome."

A second later came his reply.
"If I knew you'd be texting me soon, I'd stay up for days."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weeks passed quickly. Soushi and (Y/N) had grown dangerously close during that time. Every now and then she'd find a picture of her somewhere. In his wallet, his house, his car, you name it.
Every time she'd ask he'd respond. "Every moment without seeing your face is agony to me."
Yes, they hadn't started to officially date. Soushi however, had begged her countless times, trying to kiss her when the mood felt right as well.
However, (Y/N) kept yanking on the mental lash she had on him, making it drag on, and make him even more crazed.

That day she'd gone out for a walk. without her "Dog" in tow.
Her pocket buzzed countless times as she walked, ignoring it. (Y/N) stretched her arms wide, breathing in the clean soon-to-be fall air. It was a beautiful day out.

"Shh." She scolded Soushi, who wasn't there physically. Honestly, he was always hanging around her, touching her hand, kissing her cheek, holding doors, it was slightly overbearing for the girl.

"I wonder where he is now.." She muttered, starting to cross the street, her eyes glued on her pocket.
She figured he'd probably turned on the GPS on her phone by now.

A strong breeze hit her face and she was pulled backwards quickly into a firm chest.
The person breathed deeply, and a large white car whizzed by quickly, going across the exact spot she'd been standing at.
(Y/N)'s face tilted upwards, looking into the face of Soushi.
"T-Thank you."

Soushi didn't reply for a moment, and just hoisted her into his arms.
"That... man... he could have killed you.. I can't stand the thought of losing you forever.." He said lowly, a tear leaking out the corner of is at the very thought.
Soushi buried his face in hr hair, inhaling deeply, making her flinch away, blushing deeply.
"What do you think you're doing?" She hissed, wiggling her feet around as he started to walk down the road.

"Let's have some tea... (Y/N). Together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s eyes opened groggily, the sound of the tea cup smashing still ringing in her ears.
"Oh good, you're awake."
(Y/N)'s eyes snapped up to meet the gaze of Soushi, hovering above her, his glasses on.
His heterochromia gaze looked sad, yet satisfied.

She sat up quickly, feeling sick to her stomach instantly.
"Everything is alright now. You're with me, safe and sound."

(Y/N)'s fingers grasped his collar, pulling him down to meet her icy gaze.
"Soushi, what did you to do to m-" She didn't finish once she saw the pictures.
Picture after picture was plastered on the wall in front of her, making her head spin.

"W-What?" She asked, dumbfounded by seeing her face so much in one room. Soushi's fingers grasped her chin gently and lovingly, turning it to look at him. "Ah... I do love that expression of yours, it makes me feel that all my efforts were worth something. Now I don't need pictures to keep me satisfied."

"S-Soushi.. stop this, please," She said, inching away from him on the soft white bed.
"Please... don't leave me."

His fingers grasped her wrists not hard, but strong enough to pull her slowly towards him, kissing her softly and sweetly.

It took all of her self control to refrain from kissing back and pushing him away slightly.

Soushi looked sad at her actions, dipping his head down like a disappointed dog.
"Why don't you love me back... I've done so much for you. Why won't you repay me willingly? "

"I'm sorry, but I don't feel like doing this with you." She said, trying to sound kind, one foot off the side off the bed already.

Soushi's eyes darkened and he pinned her instantly, leaning over her.

"Maybe you need alittle persuasion." He muttered, his glasses slipping down his nose as he trailed kisses down her neck, making her gasp loudly.

"Get off me!"

Soushi stopped at one particular spot, mumbling lowly

"Never. I've waited too long. I can finally show my love for you, (Y/N)" he said, excitement clinging to his tone, lacing his fingers with hers tightly.

"Well, I guess I was a bit too much selfish and cruel to do this to you, take you away from everything you know and love just for my own selfish aims. But don't worry, I'll make your time here enjoyable."

Soushi loved her with a burning passion. Over the course of three months he'd fallen in love with her more than he'd imagined.

"The world is a dangerous and cruel place. You need me to protect you. Say it, let me be your SS."

"No! I won't! You can't make me!" She yelled, wriggling around, trying to get up.

"Well, I'm sure you'll crack at some point."

"Just know that... I'm your's forever more."