Darkness~ Yandere!Satan X Reader

Anime: The Devil Is A Part-Timer!

~~~~~~

Demons and Angels together.

Heh, what nonsense

As if we could really maintain a relationship together.

There's no sense to it.

Angels and Demons are always apart. Always.

Never to be.

Because that love is doomed.

~~~~~~

(Satan's POV)

"King Satan, let go." 

I fought with the Angel in front of me, cutting off his wing.

"Just a minute." i growled, defending myself once more.

The angel crouched to it knees in front of me, holding it's wing.

I lifted my sword to it's throat, tutting before slashing their neck.

A scream came from behind me as I did it.

A Girl with (H/C) colored hair came running to his side, tears coming down her cheeks.

I felt a sudden strange stab of remorse before wiping my sword on the ground, turning on her.

She stood, facing me, standing tall and proud, clearly wanting to avenge her comrades death.

"Come on, fight me. Fight me so you can die just like your pathetic friend."

"H-He wasn't my friend!" She shrieked suddenly, yanking out her sword and pointing it at me.

"We were lovers!" She declared, charging.

"Oh, I see, that must really cause you pain, doesn't it? Makes you want to lash out at me, regardless of your Angel reputation." I leered at her, cutting her arm.

"What's your name?" I asked her, the thought popping into my head as she swung at me, her sword making a perfect arc.

"(Y/N) (L/N). Remember it, Satan!" (Y/N) yelled at me.

I smirked, now knowing her name.

Yes. I would remember it.

"Well, It seems like my ride is here." I said calmly, springing upwards, the Angel following me quickly.

I flew up into the portal, taking me back to the Devil Castle.

(Y/N)... interesting.

______________________________________________________________________________