Perfect~Reiji Sakamaki

(Yandere!Reiji Sakamaki X Reader)
Authors Note: This one-shot is for:

Thanks for requesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop slouching." Scolded (Y/N)'s teacher, slapping her hand down upon the desk.
(Y/N) had a horrible problem. She slouched all the time, looking like a little hunchback sometimes.
"Heh, better people than you ave tried to make me stop. It's useless." (Y/N) said, sighing loudly, her eyes drifting to look out the window.

"That's it, I'm informing your mother. If she can't fix this... no one will." The teacher growled, her nails scraping the desk before walking to her desk.
"N-No! Please don't!" (Y/N) cried out, leaning across her desk, the other kids giving chuckles or sighs.
Her family was a rich one, the Teacher couldn't just go bother her Mother for this!

"Don't tell me what to do Young Lady. If It'll fix this problem, I'll let you take off any number of days from school."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Listen Honey..." Sighed her mother, sitting down beside her on the couch.
A arm rubbed (Y/N)'s back comfortingly. "You're going to have posture lessons for one week. No no, no buts. Your teacher said it's in your best interest. This tutor has a lovely mansion, and He didn't ask for much once I gave him the papers."

"But I don't want to!" Wined (Y/N), slumping sideways onto the couch. "I told you, no buts. Now go pack." Scolded her mother, running a hand through her hair and shooing her away with her other hand.

(Y/N) slid off the couch, slouching once more and stomping up the stairs.
This was so unfair. She didn't need a tutor.

She angrily stuffed her clothes into her suitcase, glancing around her room. Even if it was only for a week, She'd miss home.
Her suitcase was finally packed after a half an hour and she lugged it downstairs in front of the door.
"Bye bye Honey, I need to get to work now. Your teacher let you be excused for the week. Make the most of it, alright? I'll call you at night."

"Kay.. bye Mom." Was all (Y/N) said, her face slightly sad. Her mother gave another tired sigh, pecking her daughter on the cheek before hopping in the car next to the one (Y/N) was taking.
"Let me take this." Said the driver, picking up her luggage and putting it in the trunk. (Y/N) watched her mother leave the driveway, before sliding into the limo.
The driver hopped into the front seat, looking at the rear view mirror at her.
"You gona be ok kid? I know you attend a All-girls high school... this house has at least like five guys."
"Worry about yourself for once... I'm fine."

"Alrighty then."

The trip was a long one, the clouds getting heavier and heavier with rain until the downpour came just as they got to the mansion.
(Y/N) looked up at the house in awe. It was much older than their mansion.

"Here you go, want me to walk you in?" Asked their driver kindly, holding a piece of paper over his head to stop from getting wet.
"No. As I told you, I'm fine." (Y/N) said, turning on her heel up to the front door quickly, hearing the car drive away as quickly as it could.

The door was old, and had a large knocker. (Y/N) paused for a moment, sucking in a deep breath before knocking loudly once lightning flashed.
"Hello?" She called, feeling her voice was low and feeble compared to the pounding rain and the rumbles of thunder overhead.
(Y/N) knocked once more, leaning on it to hear if anyone was coming. The door opened unexpectedly, making her fall straight forwards, her sutcase thumping next to her loudly. Her head snapped up, looking across the room. Two legs stood in front of her. Her eyes travled up farther, seeing a pair of brillient green eyes.
"Hello... I'm Yours.. Truly." Snickered the young man, grabbing her wrist and puling her up to her feet effortlessly.

His pale hand grasped her shoulders now, quickly pinning her to the door.
"Ahh! W-What are you doing?" She asked, horrified as he licked her neck, chuckling low in his throat.

"I just love it when we get a new bride..."
What (Y/N) didn't know yet, was that Reiji was indeed going to Tutor her. However, they never said they were going to give her back. She was chosen to be the next bride.
Once the week was up, She'd try to leave. But would be met with a horrible truth.
Reiji had told everyone not to say a word about it until it was time. As soon as his eyes had fallen on the picture of her, he knew that she should come there.

"Ayato. What have I told you about greeting Guests? Honestly, you have no manners what so ever." A purple haired man stood before (Y/N), fixing his glasses, staring at (Y/N).
The young man, called Ayato unpinned (Y/N), letting her stumble forwards, clinging to her suitcase.

"As your mother informed me, your posture is truly terrible." He said, distaste in his tone.
She frowned, trying her best to stand tall for once. "It's not too bad!"
"Come, we'll start at once. I am Reiji Sakamaki, your Tutor." He added, pulling her up the stairs, his grip unnervingly strong.

A purple haired boy walked along the edges of the mansion, staring at her, hugging a teddy bear close to him. (Y/N) gulped, getting a extra hard tug from Reiji.
"I'm coming!"
"I have no patience for tardiness."

Reiji pulled her into a study like room, filled with bottles, shutting the door behind her.
"Aren't you going to show me my room first?" Asked (Y/N), feeling like she was balloon that was deflating as her back hunched forwards.

Reiji tutted loudly, walked behind her and pressing his palms against her stomach and back.
"Your back is crooked, straighten up."

He let go, walking in front of her tilting her chin up. (Y/N)'s cheeks went slightly pink.
"When walking, you must stretch the spine smartly."
Reiji's hands grasped her shoulders, pushing them down slightly, His eyes cold looking.

He pointed ahead, (Y/N) totally speechless by the way this was going.
"Keep your eyes fixed towards your destination and move your feet." She felt him nudge her heels, making her stumble forwards, resulting in a hunched back once more.

Reiji sighed loudly, pushing back his glasses and pressing his hands once more on her stomach and back, straightening her.
"I guess there's no other choice. Here, balance this on your head. It'll keep falling off every time you don't straighten up."

"Tilt your chin up, do me a favor and cooperate. You have the privilege of having me as your tutor after all." Reiji said exasperatedly, crossing his arms.
"I'm trying!" Spat back (Y/N), walking forwards, the book falling loudly onto the floor.
"Pick it up and try again."
"I know!"

---Seven Days Later---

Things were getting better. After Reiji's strict teaching, her back was much straighter than it had been before, her now two whole inches taller.
"Pick it up." Came the familiar sentence.

"Yes..."
Her hands grasped the binding, seeing scratches on the cover.
"Can I use something different?"

Reiji's eyes flickered to his tea set, before taking the book from her.
"Here, this is harder. Balance this. You'll pay a heavy price if you break it."
He knew that it'd be hard for her not to break it. And he knew the perfect punishment for doing so.

"Oh.. I don't know." Muttered (Y/N), looking up at his hands hovering over her with the dainty cup.
He placed it on her head, a sinister smile spreading across his face, twirling a strand of her hair between his fingers, inhaling deeply.
Her cheeks turned ink once more, starting to get flustered.

The cup wobbled as she took a step forwards. "Don't wobble, I like that cup you see. Remember, a punishment awaits you if you drop it."
"I'm sorry.." Mumbled (Y/N), walking to the opposite side of the room, almost done.
Her hip bumped the bookcase, making her gasp

The cup fell of her had and she quickly tried to grab it, her face pure shock.
It fell just past her fingers, smashing on the ground loudly, piece flying across the ground.

"N-No...." She said, hanging her head, her eyes flickering to Reiji.
"Sit." Was all he said, pushing her roughly into a nearby chair, pouring one of the nearby bottles into a similar tea cup.

He set it down on her lap. "Drink."
(Y/N)'s hands shook, not sure whether to drink or not. In the week she'd been there, she'd learned they were a highly sadistic set of people. Always trying to hurt her, or punish her.

Reiji said nothing as (Y/N) shakily held the cup to her lips.
"Drink, You're so impertinent." Reiji said, clicking his tongue distastefully.

"Fine." (Y/N) sipped the dark liquid, feeling the sickly sweet and tangy liquid go down, making her throat burn.
She couldn't help it, she gagged slightly, setting the cup down beside her.

"I... I think I'm going to retire my room. I'll pack and leave by three." She said, hurriedly getting up and walking to the door, shaking her head, trying to process how disgusting it had been.
"I haven't given you permission to leave yet." Reiji said coldly, grabbing her wrist and pushing her back onto the chair.
"Hey!"

Reiji shoved the cup into her hand, narrowing his eyes. "Drink more."
"No. I won't. It tastes nasty!"
"You think I care? It pleases me when you make those unhappy faces." He murmured, grabbing her chin tightly, letting out a small sigh.
"Well, if you won't drink it willingly, you'll have the honer of me giving it to you."
Reiji drank the rest of the liquid, quickly pressing his mouth to hers, silencing her quickly.

Her mouth was closed, until Reiji bit her mouth harshly, making her gasp, tasting the metallic taste of her blood before the icky liquid,
Reiji pushed the rest of the liquid down with his tongue drawing away once he'd made sure she'd drank it.

(Y/N) stood quickly, raising her hand, ready to slap him. He caught it easily, grinning widely.
"You bas-"
She clutched her mouth tightly, stumbling forwards, her knees suddenly giving out.
(Y/N) collapsed onto the cold wood floor, her breath coming in quickly, her quickly loosing feeling of her arms and legs.
"W-Why... can't I move?"
"I made a potion recently.. one where it cuts of circulation to the limbs. If it doesn't wear off soon... I wonder if your arms and legs will decay. How you will scream and wail.... Then at least I don't have to make an effort to make you stay."

Reiji chuckled lowly, crouching down to look at her, brushing her hair way from her face, grasping her face tightly.
"Those eyes... dare I say that they've captured my attention. Mysterious and beautiful. Like windows to the very soul. I'm happy for once with the newest bride."
"A what? B-Bride?" (Y/N) asked, dumbfounded.
"But don't worry. The others aren't worthy of you. I'll keep you all to myself. Aren't you going to be unhappy?" He said, laughing lowly, showing white fangs.

"Vampire." She choked out, feeling him sink his fangs into her neck quickly.
He was.... a vampire. And she couldn't run, couldn't hide.
She was stuck there, with insanely strong vampires.

"How observant of you." Reiji said, his gaze lust filled, sinking his fangs again, now into her shoulder.

"Now your Perfect, I don't plan on letting you leave, ever."