Wish~ Yandere!Yato X Kamidere!Reader

Authors Note:

I'm sorry for another non-requested but I figured I could post a One-shot I had written earlier in the week to make up for not updating ;-;

Still working on the requests

Kamidere: Kamidere is a Japanese term used to describe people (and usually anime characters) with a God-complex.

This characters are usually proud and/or arrogant and take no shame in stating what (they believe) they are best at.

Sometimes they may also be a typical tsundere (appear cold, but is really loving on the inside.)

~~~~~~

"I can't believe him! He deleted all of my contacts again!"

"You should dump him."

"I tried. He's too Yandere for his own good."

"Yeah, that's it, he's Yandere! That makes sense. He hasn't been trying to be forceful with you right?"

"Nah, he's too sweet."

"That's how they act though before they snap! Be careful."

(Y/N) trudged in the rain behind her two friends, carrying her favorite red umbrella.

"Your kinda lucky though, to have a guy that cares that much about you."

"Hmm... I'm not sure if I'm lucky, it's quite a hassle..."

(Y/N) frowned, looking down at the raindrops on her boots.

She had a bad habit. Her habit was being a Kamidere.

No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't break the habit.

The only two people who knew her before she had gotten the habit, was her two friends.

It was extremely difficult for any guy though to stick around her. They found her unbearable to be around.

In her eyes, having a Yandere would mean that the person would love her bad habit. Would see the person deep within her. And would never leave her side.

So she made a wish that day, in the rain.

Under her breath, so that her friends wouldn't here, she whispered

"God, please, I wish I could ave a Yandere. Anyone, just a Yandere."

She had thought no one would hear. She had thought her life would be unchanged.

She thought it would be fine.

But she was wrong.

"Heh, I never thought you'd ask that."

(Y/N)'s eyes grew wide, stopping in her tracks, looking straight at two sky blue eyes looking at her from the darkness of an alley.

"W-Who are you?" She asked, raising her head.

The man stepped out, showing his purple black hair, the jersey he wore and the fluffy scarf around his neck.