22 Things To Do When You're Alone on a Holiday

1. If it's Valentines day, go to the stores and get all of the choclate on sale.

2. You can also watch all of the cheesy Valentine specials on TV.

3. Go on FaceBook.

4.If it's New Years, then you can be all psycotic and crazy without anybody judging you.

5. If you're old enough to drink, you also have the champagne to yourself.

6. If you are alone on Easter, go to the store and get all of the half-priced jelly beans.

7. Or chocolate bunnies. Chocolate bunnies are awesome.

8. If the holiday just happens to be the Fourth of July (or another day to celebrate the birth of your country) you can get all of the sparklers & fireworks on sale too.

9. I'm sure you've caught on that you can go buy all of the half-priced holiday food during the holidays. So do that.

10. If you're alone on Halloween then kick back and enjoy all of the scary movie marathons!

11. You can also go trick-or-treating (no matter how old) & eat every last piece of candy you collect.

12. If it's Thanksgiving, go out and buy a turkey and FEAST!

12. If you're alone on Christmas, go out and buy all of the candy, candy canes, gum drops, and whatever else there is in stores for Christmas.

13. If you're alone on Hunnikah, buy a whole punch of potato pancakes, latkes, or sufganiyot.

14. If the holiday happens to be Kwanzaa, make yourself a heaping bowl of groundnut stew &  eat!

15. Get your imaginary friend!

16. Cry out of your window, "I'M FOREVER ALOOOOOOOOONE!"

17. Don't do anything. Hey, less work on your part.

18. Call family and friends & see if there is any way possible for them to come over.

19. Just pretend it isn't a holiday. That way you don't feel left out.

20. Dress up as the holiday characters & walk about your town/city & creep people out.

21. Volunteer to help out the homeless if there are holiday gatherings around your town/city.

22. Sleep all day. If you don't have company coming over & you arn't doing anything, why get out of bed?