15 Things To Do In The Living Room

1. Call every family member currently on your property into the room for an "important" family meeting. Once everyone is there, ask them, "Is (type of color) good on me?"

2. If someone is really into a movie/show they are currently watching, swipe the remote away and change the channel.

3. Or instead of chaning the channel, mute it and see if they notice.

4. If your living room has a candy dish on the coffee table, put all of the candy in a bag and hide it in your room. See if someone notices!

5. Bring a radio in the living room, put in your favorite album (if you listen to a completly different genre of music than the rest of your family, this will be halarious!), and blast it VERY loudly. When someone tells you to "turn it down" scream "WHAT?!"

6. If your living room has the windows open, close them. Or vise versa.

7. Wait until most of your family is in the room. Then stand up and dance randomly for no reason at all.

8. Let the family dog/cat sit on your lap. It doesn't matter how big they are. In fact, the bigger, the more awkward!

9. Read the biggest book you have upside down. When someone asks you what you are doing, slam the book down on the coffee table and speak backwords.

10. While you are dancing, invite someone to dance with you.

11. If nobody wants to dance with you, dance with your imaginary friend.

12. If you happen to have the news on tv, stand up and yell happily, "Look! (name of imaginary friend) is on TV!"

13. When you are about to sit down on the chair/couch, take the cushion and flip it around so that you sit on the bottom side of it.

14. Sing a random song loudly. Act out the lyrics and point to a person if there is a lyric describing them.

15. If nobody is in the living room with you, do one of those yelp-for-half-a-second things. See if anybody notices!

16. Sing along to a singing talent competition show.

17. Choose a side on the TV show that's on. Even if there aren't any sides.

18. Try to have a family game night.

19. Fight with someone over what to watch.

20. Start a sentence with, "Now that we're all fathered here today..."