50 Ways To Say Goodbye

1. Cry.

2. Hug everyone around you.

3. Don't forget to say thank you!

4. Wave your hands sparatically!

5. Beg your parents not no leave!

6. Promise to come back soon!

7. Make a big, long speech.

8. Make your ending memorable!

9. Sing a sad song.

10. Go on a long tangent about how if you don't come back in 10 days, for them to tell your family you love them dearly.

11. Take your imaginary friend's hand and cry into their shoulder.

12. Steal as much food as you can and thank the cooks for their meals!

13. Write a letter to everybody you know.

14. Have a going-away party!

15. Make cupcakes that spell out "G-O-O-D-B-Y-E-!"

16. Take the ripped up pieces of paper you made and throw it for a grand confetti-filled exit!

17. Play music as you walk away.

18. Thank everybody who supported you through your long journey.

19. Make a collage to show everyone of the progress that you (and maybe them, too) have completed.

20. Make sure you tell everyone how much they mean to you, even if they were kind of aggrivating at times.

21. Tell everyone to wish you luck for the rest of your journey.

22. Make it known that you had fun the entire time

23. Help anyone who is crying.

24. Start something new for people to look forward to.

25. Give people the final first impression.

26. Assure everybody that you all will be fine, no matter what is waiting ahead.

27. Look back on everything you've done before, good and bad.

28. Hold a dinner and feast to the future.

29. Send a balloon into the air, with your future dreams written on it.

30. You could also set a dove free, I guess.

31. Do a few random acts of kindness for people to remember.

32. Leave quietly but with meaning.

33. Always end in a good joke.

34. Do a few things in the book to kick off the goodbye.

35. Write letters explaining why you have to go, but make sure it is all reasonable.

36. Be sure everyone will keep you in their minds until you come back!

37. Tell everybody of your future plans.

38. Share examples of your future plans with them.

39. Give people final ideas/tips on what to do with their lives while you are gone.

40. Always smile.

41. Purposely call everyone the wrong name as you say goodbye.

42. Be safe and do not do anything majorly stupid.

43. Spend personal time with everyone close to you, individually.

44. Do something you've never done before.

45. Make sure any last thoughts you have for someone are said. Who knows when you'll see them again?

46. Create specific little gifts that are made specially for every person you know.

47. If you are saying goodbye to a child, give them something inexpensive but worthy of keeping until you see them again.

48. Put all of your heart in everything you do.

49. Face the goodbye with your head heald high and standing with confidence.

50. Think positive with everything you do. Never stop trying.

So, this is it. This has been a very special book to me. For two years, I have been putting my heart and soul into this special book to keep my people of Wattpad happy. Hopefully, this goodbye won't be forever. You are all my family. Thank you for your support even when I was at my lowest.

I will never forget any of you. In fact, it's kind of hard not to. You have almost always been a part of my daily schedule and it has been an honor to put forth my humor to be a part of your entertainment section.Nothing feels better than the joy filling your heart after earning a smile from a complete stranger, and it's even more great when you are only yourself.

I would like to thank my friends for supporting me through this all, my Wattpad family, my followers, and those few that have been a part of all three. I would also like to thank my psychotic and crazy life for giving me the natural humor that seems to radiate from my pores. But most of all, I would like to thank you, the reader, for making me your humorous slave. This has been a grand time and it's all because of you!

Some advice I would like to give you is to always keep smiling. Keep your head up high. When things are bad, think positive; it will all be better soon. The world rotates beneath your feet uncontrolably, and it's up to you to either jog with it or trip and fall. But no matter what you choose, I will always be here to prevent you from falling face-first into disaster.

Thank you for the grand, laughter-filled two years.

Sincerely Yours,

myhonestopinion

P.S.

Want more? Check out the sequel, the first chapter coming in July 2015!

http://www.wattpad.com/myworks/41772301-100-ways-to-be-unique-the-official-sequel-to-50-things-to-do-when-youre-bored