22 Things To Do In The Car

1. Sing along to the music on the radio

2. Stare awkwardly at the passengers in a passing car.

3. Press your face up against the window.

4. Poke other passengers in your car.

5. Every time you hit a bump in the road, yell a random word.

6. Tell a story that nobody wouldhave any interest in.

7. Act as if your family was taking you to the Hunger Games as a tribute. Start freaking out.

8. Hang your head outside of the widow with your tongue hanging out. Bark at passing cars.

9. For every resturaunt you pass, take an invisible shot until your family asks what you are doing.

10. Randomly dance for no reason.

11. Roll down the windows and yell "YOOOOLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWW!!" as loud as you possibly can.

12. Call every red car that cuts you off "A Sliced Ginger"

13. Call every blue car that cuts you off "A Blue Bull Worm"

14. Call every silver/gray car that cuts you off "The 51st Shade of Gray"

15. Call every white car that cuts you off "Flour Power"

16. If a color of a different type of vehicle cuts you off, call them a creative name. For example, I would call a green car "Grass Stain"

17. When you stop at a red light, do your best impersination of a zombie. Once it turns green, yip like a dog

18. If you pull into a parking space, gasp once the car stops. Then exclaim, "THE CAR HIT (name of imaginary friend)!"

19. Stare at someone walking across a crosswalk without blinking.

20. If you pass a dead animal on the side of the road, fake cry until someone tells you to shut up.

21. Start singing about everything going on around you.

22. When you finally arrive at your destination, bounce up and down excitedly and say "WEEEEEE!"