26 Things To Do When You're Home Alone

1. Yell odd things. Such weird things are; Sqwack! Sporgiedorgie!!! and my favorite, BALALALALALALAL!!!

2. If you have a pet, dance with them. Take their front paws, help them up, and dance! Just make sure you don't hurt the little guy.

3. Sing this tune- Home alone, oh how its nice to be, Home alone, I hope theirs no serial killer about to kill me, Home alone!

4. Call your parents and/or friends repeatedly. Especially the ones who don't pick up. Then you can leave annoying messages.

5. Take a radio and put your favorite CD in it. Open up all of the houses windows and turn the volume up as loud as can be.

6. If it's not loud enough to give your neighbors a heart attack, take a megaphone and sing the lyrics.

7. If THAT'S not loud enough, then put the CD in your car (if you drive), blast it, and drive around the neighborhood singing the lyrics in your megaphone. Bring your imaginary friend as well for special effects.

8. Throw a party!

9. Invite your imaginary friend to the party as well.

10. Turn on all of the lights.

11. If you have a swimming pool and it's appropriate weather to swim in, cannonball in the water WITH your clothes on!

12. If you have a sibling the same gender as you and you wear around the same size clothing, switch closets with them!

13. If you have pet fish, make weird faces and see if they notice!

14. Watch YouTube.

15. Think deeply.

16. Pretend to be a slug!

17. Or, instead of a slug, be a carrot!

18. Write poetry. Then scream the poetry out of your window!

19. Make food.

20. Eat the food.

21. Share food with an imaginary buddy.

22. Check out the other "Things To Do When You're Bored" lists!

23. Or not.

24. Read a book!

25. Draw pretty pictures and put them all over the house!

26. Play a loud instrument loudly