34 Things To Do While Watching A Movie in a Theater

1. If you happen to be watching the Hunger Games, shout "My leg!" any time a cannon sounds.

2.  Yell out "DONT DO IT!"

3. Stand up and sit down every couple of minutes.

4. Act disgusted during romantic parts.

5. Dance to a catchy song playing in the movie.

6. Record parts of the movie and send it to friends, telling them "This reminds me of you."

7. Yell for them to turn up the volume.

8. If someone tells you to "shhh" turn to them and "shhh" back. Ask them if thats how they wanted you to do it.

9. Make show puppets!

10. Shoot a laser pen at the screen.

11. Wear 3D glasses even if it's not a 3D movie.

12. Tape a "reserved" sign on random seats throughout the theatre.

13. Turn to someone and say "Did you see that?!"

14. Go to the ticket stand and demand a refund because the movie was terrible. Then buy a ticket for the same movie at a later showing, whether or not they give the money back.

15. Ask the person working the candy counter if they have chocolate-covered popcorn.

16. Run down to the screen, touch it, and run back to your seat yelling, "I touched the screen!"

17. Laugh extremly loud at a line that wasn't meant to be funny.

18. Ask the ticket person for their autograph. Shake their hand and say, "It was a pleasure meeting you," and call them a look-alike celebrity.

19. Bargain the ticket price.

20. Turn around to the person behind you and ask them to kick your seat. Pretend there's an earthquake.

21. Get the whole theatre to sing happy birthday to someone.

22. Stare at someone the whole time.

23. Ask the person beside you to explain the movie because "you don't get it."

24. Throw popcorn at the screen anytime someone you don't like appears.

25. Randomly fall out of your seat.

26. Eat popcorn from the person sitting next to you.

27. Demand they pause the movie because you need to use the bathroom!!

28. When someone is funny, yell "L-O-L" instead of laughing.

29. If someone scary appears on screen, scream and throw your popcorn on the person you are with.

30. When people start leaving when the credits roll, say that there is something secret at the end. When they stop and there isn't anything, secretly exit the theatre.

31. Wait for a funny part in the movie. When people are done laughing, scream!

32. Cough wildly and then suddenly stop when the trailors are running.

33. If the theater is packed and a stranger sits next to you, pretend you know them.

34. Try to make someone fall asleep.

35. Make up pretend spoilers and tell them to your friends before the movie starts.