21 Things To Do In An Airport

1. Go to the belt where you pick up your luggage.  When someone is standing with one piece of luggage while waiting for more, put their luggage back on the belt.

2. Grab a soccer ball and play a game.  Use the scanners as goals.  Ask secirity officers if they'll goalie for your team.

3. Go to the gift shop and grab something off the shelf.  Take it to the counter and ask if it's made in America.  Repeat until you find something that is made in America. 

4.  Every ten minutes run up to the airline counter to ask if they found you a new flight.

5. Get a boombox, clear an area, and dance horribly to the music. Try to start a flashmob, and attempt to get security to dance, too.

6. Tell a security officer your life story. Then ask if they want to hear more. If they say "no", just continue on

7. Ask someone for help in a made-up language. Motion to them what you need, and see if they understand.

8. If you speak their native tongue, help someone who doesn't speak English well.

9. Pretend to be an airplane, on an airplane.

10. Compare one store's prices to another's.

11. Ask the person sitting beside you many annoying questions. Then ask if they are getting annoyed.

12. Dance behind a security man's back. When he turns around, start talking to a random person.

13. Ride the luggage belt.

14. Go shopping, then demand a refund from the shops.

15. Ask the front desk people a question about airplanes, write their answer down, smile, and repeat.

16. Moonwalk to the bathrooms.

17. When you are in the bathroom, sing a little made-up song!

18. Write a poem and recite it to someone. Ask if they care.

19. Ask a security guy for his autograph, give him a hug, and walk away.

20. Ask your luggage if it needs to use the bathroom.

21. Walk slightly faster than the people you are with.

22. Try the food at the airport and compare it with an outside food source.

23. Pretend to be the pilot.

24. Ask for seconds on the airplane food.

25. Whisper goodbye to your luggage as it is put into the overhead storage.