23 Things To Do With Your Boy/Girlfriend

1. Be psycos together!

2. Don't be afraid to embarass yourselves.

3. Hug in public. Then ask a bench if they're jealous.

4. If you see a baby when you two are walking or something, point to it and say, "That's my long-lost son/daughter!"

5. Fight very obnoxiously in public. Then when you have a lot of attention on you, run and hug very tightly saying, "I love you." in an angry tone.

6. Pretend to be siblings.

7. If your friends have boy/girlfriends, go out together and do crazy stuff.

8. Make sure your imaginary friend has someone too.

9. Make up crazy stories in front of one another's friends to embarass them for no reason.

10. Prank eachother.

11. If you see a random stranger, go up to them and be all, "QUIT CALLING ME! WE ARE OVER!" in front of your significant other.

12. Randomly poke them and say, "I love you." in different tones of voices.

13. Get them to listen to your favorite bands.

14. Annoy people with them.

15. Make up your own language that only you two know.

16. If you see another couple in public, point to them and say, "They remind me of those people I saw yesterday."

17. throw random parties.

18. Do romantic things. But not too romantic.

19. Do nothing. Just stare at eachother with random faces.

20. Look at them and just start laughing for no reason. Then say, "You just reminded me of this old guy I saw yesterday!"

21. Complete past lists with them.

22. Do horrible remakes of songs together. 

23. Do everything on this list. Twice.