61 Things To Do On A Monday

1. Wake up.

2. Smash your alarm clock to thousands of tiny, annoying, beeping peices.

3. Accidentally sleep in, and have to rush to catch up to your usual schedule.

4. Accidentally trip on your bedsheets, and faceplant into that cold, hard floor because you are rushing to get out of bed.

5. Attempt to get dressed, but you have to change your freaking skinny jeans 2,000 times because they either cut off your blood flow, don't fit, arn't long enough, or just don't make you feel comfortable.

6. Make yourself breakfast.

7. Spit out half of your breakfast because you suck at making a freaking bowl of ceral

8. Brush your theeth for 2 minutes, and wipe all of that crappy stuff off of your face!

9. Fight with your eyeliner and mascara because they would rather color your eyeball black than your eye lids.

10. Style your hair into something epic, then have to redo the hair style because your hair enjoys arguing with you over what todays style would be.

11. Rush out to the bus stop 30 seconds before the bus comes.

12. Get on the bus, and sit in a seat. By yourself.

13. Go to wherever your supposed to go in the mornings.

14. When homeroom comes around, complain to the teacher that you are tired and want to go home.

15. Do the same for all of the other morning classes.

16. In the period before lunch, ask the teacher repeatedly when it is time for lunch.

17. Rush out of the room when dismissed, and hurry up to the cafeteria.

18. Get your food, make weird faces at the "healthy" food, pay, and exit to sit at a table.

19. Sit down with your friends.

20. Eat.

21. Talk about stuff.

22. Dump out all of your uneaten food and go back to the table.

23. Talk some more.

24. Go to the next class when lunch is over.

25. Repeatedly ask your afternoon class teachers when it's time to go home.

26. When the last bell of the day rings, get all of your stuff to go home.

27. Mad-dash back to the bus, shoving people out of your way.

28. Ride bus home.

29. Enter home, slam door shut, and let out a big "Roar!"

30. Do all of the homework the teachers made you do.

31. Eat dinner.

32. Ask for many servings of food.

33. Hide away in your room for the rest of the evening.

34. Watch TV in your room.

35. Update your Twitter/Facebook/Myspace/ whatever.

36. Get a shower.

37. Brush/comb out your hair.

38. Brush teeth again.

39. Get dressed in your PJs.

40. Let out a dramatic yawn.

41. Open your bedroom door and scream good night to the family.

42. Slam the door.

43. Turn off the lights, leave the TV on, and get comfortable in bed.

44. Get out of bed 30 minutes later to make sure there isn't a stranger in the bathroom.

45. Check again five minues after that.

46. Get comfy in bed. Again.

47. Realize you have to pee, and spend another ten minutes of your life debating whether or not its worth the trip.

48. Decide that it is, and go pee.

49. Get comfy again.

50. Hear a weird noise from outside.

51. Get mad and look out of your winder.

52. See that there is nothing, but decide to check your bathroom one more time for that weirdo stranger.

53. See there is no stranger in your house.

54. Get ready comfy in bed for (hopefully) the LAST TIME.

55. Look at your smashed alarm clock, to see you only have 6 hours to sleep.

56. Whine in fustration at your time wasted.

57. Turn off the TV.

58. Get into a comfy sleeping position.

59. Close your eyes.

60. Fall asleep in dream land.

61. Repeat in 7 days.