Chapter 9

I run inside the house taking off my heels. Omg my sweet home, i missed you! I go upstairs and plop down on my bed. It was weird I felt feelings for my boss. I never really focused on any men, but Mr. Adam comes into my life and I am suddenly attracted to him, is it his looks? I don't know but he is good looking.

I scream into my pillow and lay there. Oh! I have to shower. I take off my dress and go into the shower.

____

I finish blow drying my hair, getting a call from Chloe. "Hello?" I say as I plop down onto the bed. "Hey!" She says sounding excited. "It's so late what do you need" I say rubbing my face.

"I wanted to know, how was the party." Is she serious. "We left like 15 minutes after you left." I say, I didn't want to tell her about anything he said. It would be weird.

"Oh, anyways I'm home right now. I had an amazing night but I have to go!" She hangs up the phone, Chloe is so energetic yet it is so late.

I put my phone down, turn off the lamp and go to bed.

7:00 A.M.

The alarm clock goes off. Omg, I have such a headache. I didn't even drink any wine or liquor, why am I so tired!

I sit up rubbing my face and slide my slippers on. I go into the bathroom, getting my toothbrush ready and set it down. I take off my clothes and go into the shower with my toothbrush, starting to brush my teeth.

Omg, I'm running out of shampoo. I have to go to the store and buy some later. I place down the toothbrush on a glass shelf and use up all my soap and shampoo. I step out of the shower rapping a towel a little above my knee around me.

I get out of the bathroom and pick out a black dress, it was above my knee but i think it is appropriate for work, theres only adults anyways. I put on hoop earrings and a golden necklace. Fixing my dark brown hair.

I slide on black heels and head out of the house. Incoming call from ... Rude man (boss). I answer the phone, "Yes? - I mean hello!" I didn't want to be rude. "When are you coming to the office? I have a meeting! You have to come with me." His voice was dark, why is he always mad.

"But I am driving right now, doesn't work start at 8:30?" I say confused because it is literally only 8:00. "You, and only you have to get here for 8:00 because it is the time I arrive, don't you know how to follow rules." His words were harsh, so I drive silently, "Do you understand?" He says as his tone gets louder.

"Y..Yes sir" I mumble as this was a lot but I needed this job! I hang up the call and the rest of the drive I think of how I could be a better secretary, I was trying my best!

When I arrive I get myself a coffee and go to sit down at my desk. I then get papers and go to Mr. Adam's office and once I walk in i see him making out with one of the girls in the office, named Maddison.

"Uhm, I'll put the papers here!" I say putting down them on his desk and thats when they notice I am here, well thats when Maddison noticed I was there. Mr. Adam had been noticed because while making out he opened his eyes.

"Get out! Can't you see we are busy!" She says, but he pushes her off fixing his tie. "You get out." He says as she looks shocked while fixing her clothes.

"Y-your not being serious, are you?" She stands up, "This is my office, my building and my personal assistant, so get OUT!" I had never heard him speak like that and get so angry, why would he defend me anyways?

"U-uh so to the meeting now?" I ask him but I don't think it came out as a question. "Don't order me around." He says with a stern tone, "Sorry, I wasn't trying to order-" he cuts me off, "Be quiet" he yells and for some reason he sounded like he was horny! Not that I knew anything about that.

I still sadly haven't lost my v-card. Though Mr. Adam has probably has sex a lot of times, as some office people said they has done it once with him. "Lets go." He says walking out of the office. I follow behind him and we go into the meeting room.

I see 4 men sitting down, and their assistants standing up. That is so messed up, this whole system is rigged. I stand to Mr. Adam's Right side as he sits down.

I hear them discussing and the most disgusting thing begins to come out of an olds man mouth. "Your secretary is good looking, might have to give me a taste of her." He starts laughing and Mr. Adam's jaw clenches.

"I bet you fucked her already, just like how you fuck your other workers." He laughs again, I was about to say something but Mr. Adam eyes me not to. "Mr. Jones, you will never fuck my assistant, but you can fuck yours, in hell." He says as he gets up and starts walking to the door and says something to his best friend, his best friend starts to drag this Mr. Jones guy out and I spot a gun on the best friends waste.

We haven't even been in the meeting for fucking 5 minutes!

"Uh, thank you very much sir for sticking up for me, sir!" I say as we walk back to his office, he sighs as he sits down, frustration in his eyes as he loosens his tie.

"How come you wore such a short dress?" he says staring at my legs, god I feel my face getting red. "I wanted to, I am an adult I can do things I like!" I say confidently. "Well maybe bring a sweater or when going to meetings take my coat." He says sighing, again.

"I could wear what I want" I pout as I look through the papers. He gets up and walks over to me, his taller frame hovering over me. "I am the boss, you listen to what I say, inteso?" His voice was still dark and pissed off, I nod my head. (Understood)

"Uh, I don't understand the last part" Obviously I didn't, he spoke another language.

"I'm Italian, you don't need to know." I never knew he was Italian, it explains the bit of accent I hear in his voice tho. I wanted to know what he said even if it wasn't important.

_____

Chapter 9 done! I feel like my writing is really bad but there will be character improvement and writing improvement please trust me😢😢