Chapter 13

Allie waits outside the bedroom for me to change into clothing. I put on some shorts, and a sweater. I was not going to listen to Silas, he couldn't really expect me to stay in the room.

"Allie! I am bleeding!" I shout, trying to joke with her. "Omg, miss are-" she stands there dumbfounded, I laugh soon enough.

"Miss, you scared me!" she says putting he hand over her chest. "Call me Ivy from now on." I say as I plop down onto the bed. "Ok m- I mean Ivy" she says, why was she so shy. I pat a spot on the bed so she can sit.

"I can't! That would be disrespectful." she says, I sigh. "I am not going to hurt you. I am not like Silas." I say getting up opening the door.

"Ivy! Where are you going, you can get in trouble!" she says freaking out. "I won't, what can he do?" I say waving my hand to come on.

She bites her lip worried and to be honest, I am also. We walk down the hallway to the stairs and I try to find the entrance to outside. "It's right here Ivy!" she says as we walk to the back of the house going outside. I want to go into the pool!

I take off my sweater jumping into the pool. Now my pants and too are soaked but this feels amazing! "What are you doing, If Mr. Adam's sees you like this he will get very angry!" she looks worried again.

Allie freaks out and goes inside to get towels, I hear laughing. I look up at the balcony seeing about 10 men there and Luke laughs, their back already?

I feel Silas's eyes starting at me, angry.
"What are you doing down there!" Luke yells. I stay silent, "Oh leave her alone Luke, whats your name?" A very elderly man shouts from the balcony.

"My name is Ivy!" I say smiling, "Wheres your family?" did he just ask me that? I don't look so young do I?

"Shes my fiancé.." Silas mutters and the man laughs, then it goes silent. "You, engaged? Thought it would never happen!" he says and they all go inside.

"I got the towels Ivy!" Allie shouts as she helps me out the pool. "Thank you!" I say as she wraps me in the towel and grabs my sweater for me.

We walk inside the house and one of the maid starts cleaning the places where the wet footprints leaded. Just as we go upstairs, I see men get out a meeting, the same people on the balcony. Shit, that means Silas is going to come out.

I see Luke and Silas come outside of the meeting room with the elderly man. Silas looks me dead in my face and I look over to see Allie blushing.

She was looking at Luke, but he hadn't noticed her until I started to speak. "Allie let us go!" I say trying to grab Luke's attention so he can look at Allie. "Who is she?" Luke says looking at Allie and she gets nervous, more like i wanna get out of here before he makes me cry, type of thing.

"Her name is Allie, isn't she gorgeous!" I say pushing my hair behind my ears, "It's sad she doesn't have a man!" I say pouting and Allie blushes shaking her head no at me. I notice Luke staring at her and she whispers in my ear trying to ignore eye contact with him "Can we go?" she says as she hiccups slightly.

"Of course, let's go!" I say and Luke takes his gaze off of her, I feel someones hand on my arm pulling me. I try to let go and turn around seeing Silas. He drags me up the staircase, walking to our bedroom. "What do you think your doing?" he says as we get in the room and he pushes me onto the bed, by time now my clothes were already dry. "What do you mean, and get off!" I say biting, trying to push him off.

"First, you don't follow my orders and go into the pool, then your trying to set a lower class maid up with my best friend!" He holds my wrists down onto the bed. "Allie, isn't lower classed just because shes a maid, you don't even know her so don't talk shit about her, and why are you so involved with your best friends love live when you should focus on your own!" I shout in his face, no one talks shit about my friends.

"Who do you think your shouting at?" he says like he's going to do anything.

"I am shouting at you who else!" I mumble, his eyes were looking at me coldly, he stares at me for a while before saying anything. "I can be involved with my best friends love life, he is my best man! And me and you don't share a love life!" He shouts in my face. My eyes tear up, "Get off of me," I say trying to stop tears from falling down my face.

He doesn't budge, still looking at me. "Get. off. of. me!" I shout and he still doesn't get off of me, more anger filled in his eyes. Tears fall out of my eyes, he lets go of my wrists and there were bruises on my wrists now. I sit up and run out of the room.

____

Short chapter! What do you guys think of Silas.

I think he is a dick, making my girl cry!!😡😡
Write down what you think of this chapter!