Chapter 40

Silas had been driving around for a while now. I had no clue where we were going but I just sat back in my seat and watched the ocean.

The road was literally like right by the ocean.

After a while, Silas had pulled over. We pulled over by a field of flowers, a table in between and two chairs. There was also something that looked like a picnic basket.

I get out the car since Silas was acting like a dick, I mean half of it was my fault but come on! We walk in the field of flowers and I spot bell flowers, my favorite!

We reach the little table and I take a seat, pull my phone out of my purse and take a photo of the field. The silence was so loud, it was killing me. I open the picnic basket, wow this looks so good!

I take out two sandwiches and I take something that looks like...iced tea! Silas took a bear. Seriously, he's driving!

It looked like Silas made this sandwich and it was actually really good. Silas clears his throat before speaking, "I got you something.." he said before taking out a box, I look at him confused.

I take the box since he slid it over to me and open it. Oh my god, it was a cute little heart necklace!

 Oh my god, it was a cute little heart necklace!

(imagine something else if you want!)

I take it out the box and admire it for a second, "Thank you.." I mumble while smiling at the necklace. Silas stands up and grabs the necklace out of my hands, placing it around my neck.

He clasps it around my neck and goes to sit back down, nodding. I get up and walk over to the flowers, and guess what. The field was next to the ocean.

Everywhere we went, everything was next to the ocean. God, I am going to miss this place when we leave tomorrow. I turn back around and look at Silas who was already looking at me, disappointed.

Was he expecting a hug? Should I give him a hug? He isn't even that affectionate though, eh. Maybe I should give him a hug? Yeah.

I walk up to Silas and wrap my arms around his neck. He wasn't hugging me back, please hugs me back before I die from embarrassment. I start to let go after a while since he wasn't showing any affection until he grabs my wrist and pulled me onto his lap.

"Let's end this 'sex partner' relationship, and just have sex like a normal couple." he mumbles, I was glad he ended the relationship but disappointed he still only wanted me for sex. I nod my head, placing my arms around his shoulders.

"Thanks for the necklace," I smile, he smirks and kissed me on the lips.

I'm to forgiving, aren't I..

_____

"Ivy, what is taking you so long? We have to leave!" Silas shouts from the kitchen, I walk out the room in my sweats and a hoodie on. I was hot but once we get on the jet I know it's going to be cold. "Look who's speaking, your on your phone!" I roll my eyes grabbing my suitcase. He already had his.

"Doing work, have you forgotten that you work under me and I am a mafia all in one?" he scoffed as we walk out the door. "How could I forget I work for my, sweet jerk of a husband?" I say giving a fake smile.

"Keep talking back to me like that, أميرة" he says smirking, I look at him confused. That sure wasn't italian. (Princess)

"My grandmother is arab, so I know arabic." He says as the flight attendants take our luggages, I nod my head. Cool, another thing to flex about.

I'm so jealous, everyone I know speaks a different language. We get on the jet, Silas takes out his laptop, I take out my book. We sit across from one another, I would go on the bed but I just got on the jet.

One of the flight attendants comes as she gives us water, blushing at Silas who was smirking at her. Her shirts buttons at the top was undone. Silas gets up and follows her to the beds, which was across the jet so I was lucky i'm not seeing everything.

So much for being loyal, I will not be touching Silas or that bed anymore.

And this necklace, I liked the necklace, it was cute- what the fuck? I was hearing noises coming fron the bedroom. I can't even read a book in peace. The flight attendant was wearing a short ass skirt so I wouldn't be surprised she would try sleeping with my man.

The moaning ended an..hour later? The flight attendant came out and her face was red as shit. I stoped her in her tracks. "Next time you sleep with my husband, I will get my guards and a good friend of mines, to hmm how should I say this? Put you to sleep. Also, fix your lipstick, you look like a mess." I whisper in her ear.

She gulps, with a worried expression and I let go of her wrist, wiping my hand on a napkin. I get out my phone, I had already ordered the bracelets for me and Silas but I wasn't so sure yet.

I go on google, to look at some stuff. "What are you doing?" Silas says after a moment of silence. Think Ivy, think. "Texting Axel.." I said, using a name I searched up under "boy names". "Who is Axel?" he says looking up from his screen.

God, do I have a death wish?

"A boy - no, a man, something you would never be. I am thinking about going on a date with him actually." I say smiling, but Silas wasn't. "You can't." he says with a stern voice. "Why?" I ask. "Because I will not allow you, also, I am a man." he says in a cold voice.

"Well, you slept with that flight attendant. So I think it's fair for me to sleep with another man, don't you." I say letting out a small giggle. "Don't test me, Ivy." he says, I could see he was angry.

"I actually kissed him before," I say trying to push his buttons. Silas had now gotten up. "What did you just say?" he says, loud and clear he was angry. "You heard me, I kissed another man." I say trying to hold in my laugh. I don't think Silas thought this was funny because he picked me up and lead me to the bedroom. No, I said I wasn't touching that bed!

Well there was two beds but who knew if they used both? I look to my side and see condoms, since when do jets have condoms. His grip was still tight on me, until I felt his lips on mine. He drops me onto one of the beds, ew. I look up at him, still seeing an angry face.

He hovers over me and grabs the back of my head, connecting our lips once again as he slide his tongue into my mouth. "S-Silas, I was-" I try saying but he continues to kiss me, it wasn't a gentle kiss and I knew it. He bites my bottom lip, "Silas! I was joking," I shout. He stops kissing me and just hovers over me.

"Besides, you just had sex with a random woman. Why would I want to touch you?" I mumble. "What does that mean?" he yells. "It means, that it is ridiculously disgusting to try and have sex with your wife when you just had sex with another woman! Do you even know the meaning of being loyal?" I scoff and cross my arms over my chest.

"I just want a nice, happy relationship. I didn't ask to get married to, you know!" I mumble. He grabs my thighs, pulling me closer to him and rests his head on my stomach. "I'm sorry." he mumbles but I ignore him. "Ivy, please. Don't ignore me, ملاك" he sighs, since when was he nice? (Angel)

I huff, "fine, but no more sleeping with other women!" I shout, he smiles and nods his head.

"Is this the bed you slept with her on?" I ask, he shakes his head. Phew! Silas moves his arms around my waist and places his head on my chest. Bitch, I am going to suffocate.

I rub my hand through his hair, this is nice I guess. I look at Silas's face, he has a smile on his face.

______

Chapter done!! I know i'm writing the characters but Ivy really shouldn't be forgiving Silas like that fr!