Chapter 11

Silas's POV:

Ivy sat in her chair shocked, or my offices chair. What did she expect tho, it was and still is so obvious to other people in the office we were mafia bosses. Even the president knew. She couldn't be that blind could she. "Ivy, get me a cup of coffee" I say as I look up at her seeing how shocked she still is. "You said I couldn't l-leave the office" She hiccups in between her sentence.

I get up heading over to her seat, I grab her arm and she flinches, I drag her across the room and push her against the wall. Ivy was very fragile, "You have been using that mouth of yours a lot lately, haven't you?" I whisper into her ear and she flinches again, this time her face getting red.

"I-i'm sorry!" she says backing up more into the wall looking to the floor. "Look at me when I am talking to you!" I shout picking up her chin and she looks into my eyes tearing up. "Get off of me" she tries to push me off, "I won't be another one of your fuck buddies, I w-won't" She hiccups again, "ah questa ragazza è così fastidiosa" I sigh as I do get tired of her. (ah this girl is so annoying)

"I told you not to wear stuff like this without a coat, didn't I?" I say looking down at her body, only because she had a red dress on, "But we aren't in a meeting right now?" she looks at me with her puppy looking eyes. "So what, your around your boss. That means you still shouldn't wear things like this" I say as she looks down again, I pick up back her chin but she closes her eyes.

"I am a grown woman, allowed to wear whatever I want, whenever I want to. Not just because some boss of mine told me too!" she says, I clench my jaw and see her realize what she just said. I push her further into the wall, "Keep talking to me like that more and I'll make sure you can't talk anymore." she realizes what I just said and shuts her mouth, finally some peace and quiet. Looks like work is over tho, I let her go and watches as she grabs her things running out of my office with a red face.

God why did I do that! I call Nora to come to my office, she arrives straight away. "Come here" I say and she hops up on my desk and wraps her arms around my neck. "You called me?" she says smiling and I lay her down starting to kiss her, I kiss down her jaw, then neck and go back up to her lips. Her lipgloss is so annoying.

____

I arrive in front of Ivy's house, she knows we have to go to a party. I honk seeing her come outside wearing a long black dress with a slit in between. She had golden earrings in and her hair was opened out, she has a golden ring on and a little purse.

Her heels were also black with silver lines going up from them. I couldn't lie, she was gorgeous. She had a younger looking face than most girls I slept with tho, she looked like a puppy. She was probably the most prettiest girl in the office.

Woah, let me stop this thinking. She was hiding her face from me and I was going to get out of the car to open the door for her but she already got into the car. She had a little bruise on her arm from when I grabbed her arm. I heard our parents were going to be at the party too, well her father and my parents only.

Ivy's head was down and she was fidgeting with her ring.

_____

Ivy's POV:

We arrived to the party, my face had been down the whole time. I follow Mr. Adam's around for a while as he talks to people. Once we look around I see my father talking to Mr. Adam's parents through the window. Me and Mr. Adam's go to them we are already greeted by them. Mr. Adam's parents takes him somewhere and my father takes me somewhere.

"What happened dad?" I ask since he was rushing me. "Silas is going to pick between you and a girl, to see who he will marry! I have been waiting for this day all my life!" My father says out of the blue and then he takes me back to Mr. Adam's parents, I had to process what just happened. What if Mr. Adam chose me, he would put me through hell!

"My daughter is ready!" I see the other girl, she looked like she was 24. I can tell she had already slept with Mr. Adam just of how she acted. He probably was going to pick who he slept with, right? Me and the girl were standing next to each other, everybody eyes on us. Mr. Adam was in front of us, jaw clenched. "Silas, you can pick now!" His mother says, smiling happily.

"Ivy, come here." he says, my jaw drops. "I pick you, come here, now." his voice husky, and his eyes dark. I gasp and I walk towards him.

The other girl looks pissed. I feel someones hand wrap around my lower waist and look up to Mr. Adam as he is already looking down at me. "Aww, they are already getting along," Mr. Adam's mother says to my dad, going from a nice voice to a quiet one when her husband kisses her and she blushes, will me and Mr. Adam be like that. "Have her move in tomorrow" both Mr. Adam and his father tells my dad.

"W-why would you choose me?" I whisper, "Because your my personal assistant and I know you better, plus I don't like the other girl, her sex was bad and her breath is disgusting." he says with a stern voice and my face turns red as he rubs his hands down to my leg and back up my waist again.

This went by pretty fast. Would I still be working for Mr. Adam? "Mr. Adam-" I get cut off, "Call me Silas now. You are going to be my wife right, at least act like mine" he whispers in my ear as we walk.

While walking, all the girls eyes are on us. They talk about how they all slept with him. And it was a LOT of girls. "Ignore them" I hear Silas say, he probably hears them also. How am I supposed to when thats all the room is talking about. The waiter gives us a glass of wine and I chug it down, trying to clear my mind from everything. Ew, this wine tasted horrible.

____

We leave the party early and this time Silas gets the door for me, I love his name Silas. We both get into the car and he starts driving really fast. Next thing I know, his hand is on my bare thigh where the slit of the dress is. I blush, "W-what are you doing?" I ask him. No man ever touched me before. "You are going to be my wife after all, I am allowed to touch whats mine." He says as the car goes faster.

"Who said I'm yours?" I lean against the window looking at him. "Now that we are engaged, your body is mine, your face is mine, you. are. mine." He says looking at me with dark eyes. I feel myself turning red. I didn't know it was going to be like this tho I can tell his father raised him like this tho because thats how his father is with Silas's mother.

He moves his hand up my thigh, I have to sit through this! I am going to go crazy. I feel myself blushing really hard.

____

End of this chapter, Sorry it was a little rushed.
But I hoped you enjoyed it!❣️