Chapter 26

I look around the place, spotting the girl I talked to earlier. She had took off her sweater, omg is she pregnant! I didn't even notice she had a little baby bump. It was probably why she was working here. My aunt had my cousins in her teens so I didn't really care whether she was pregnant or not, it isn't my business.

I feel like I am getting dragged until I end up in the V.I.P. area with Silas. I look at him confused, "you stopped dancing." he says pulling me down onto his lap. He was acting like we were cool and a real lovey dovey couple.

I turn back to look at the girl as she comes over to us. I read her name tag, Mariana.. "Oh, you don't have to clean it that's okay!" I say smiling to her. "I kind of have too ... before boss gets mad." she mumbles looking over to Silas.

"Well as you know, he's my husband. So that means I am also in charge! And I, Ivy Adam, am telling you take a break. Especially since your pregnant!" I smile gesturing to sit. Obviously we weren't married yet, but it was so much easier than having to explain I was his fiancé.

She looks at Silas to see if she can sit in V.I.P. He looks up at me and I nod my head, he them gestures her to sit. "So, how are you and your child's father!" I squeal, let me never ask this question again.

"Well, it's complicated I guess. He broke up with me, but still helps out. He recently got mad at me for confronting his girlfriend." she sighs as she rubs her forehead. I frown, and take out my wallet getting 100 dollars out. It felt like the right thing to do.

"Here, keep this." I get up from Silas, his face stunned as I was about to give a girl I barley knew money.

"I can't, also 100 is so much!" She says refusing the money. I grab her hand and place it, she was about to give it back but I stopped her and went back to sit next to Silas.

"It will help for the baby!" I smile and she grins nervously.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she says getting up and hugging me before she get's back to work. "Silas, i'm tired, can we get out of here?" I ask and he nods as we get up. We walk out and he goes to open the door, "It's okay, you don't always have to open the door!" I smile, grabbing the door and getting in the car, he rolls his eyes.

____

As we get inside I reach down to take off my heels. "Ugh!" I mumble since it was hard to balance and the dress was really tight. I see a shadow get in front of me and kneel down, it was Silas. He unbuckles the strap on the heels and slide them off, carrying them in his hand as we walk up the stairs.

"T..thank you." I say as he gets up, he nods as we walk to the room. We walk in and I see a apple bag. "This must be one of the maids, but who's?" I question trying to check if there was a name tag.

"It isn't, it's yours. Since you weren't taking my credit card and buying a phone for yourself, I did." he says taking off his shirt. I smile and run up to Silas, giving him a hug. "Thank you so much!" I squeal, unexpectedly kissing him.

He kisses back, wrapping his arm's around my waist before mumbling, "It really wasn't a big deal, also I backed up your data to it." I smile as Silas pushes me against the wall. "We won't do anything tonight, don't worry" he says as his kisses lead to my neck.

I nod my head. "Silas, don't leave hickeys.." I mumble as he keeps sucking at my neck. "Too late.." he says breathing into my neck. I push him away and jump in front the mirror, omg!

"It will go away, don't worry." he smirks and whispers something under his breath sounding like I marked what's mine, but I didn't really know.

I am so not going to work for a few days, probably weeks!

____

I wake up, the spot next to mines cold. Silas probably left for work. I get up and rub my eyes. I want tea. Sliding on my slippers, I open the door and walk downstairs.

"Good morning, miss! Sir went to work already, stating he shall be home late." one of the maids said, I liked her she was nice. I only realized she was looking at my neck, omg!

I smiled. "Also, your maid will be with you while your planning the wedding today!" she smiles and I almost spit put the tea she had handed me. "So when is the wedding?" I ask and she looks at me confused.

"It's next week, isn't it? Don't worry tho, you will still get to pick out your dress and all that!" she winks at me, my jaw dropped, nobody told me about the date! Whatever, Silas's maids weren't very old actually, maybe just the cooks and a few maids. Most were in their early or late 20's.

"Thank you for informing me Jenny!" I smile finishing my tea and going back upstairs to get ready to plan a wedding.

_____

I slide on a pretty black suit.

(just outfit, ignore the shoes?)

Walking down the stairs, I recognize a similar girl..Lucia! I run down and try to jog my best but my shoes aren't any help.

"Ivy! Guess who is here bc to help you with your wedding, ME!" she says hugging me, "Omg I love your outfit!" I smile giving her a twirl.
(Lucia's outfit)

"This isn't about me omg!" Lucia says slapping my shoulder lightly

"This isn't about me omg!" Lucia says slapping my shoulder lightly. We sit down at the table.

____

By time we sorted everything out I thought we were finished. Allie and Lucia look at each other an smirk. "What?" I look at them confused, feeling my face to see if I had anything on it.

"What would you like the bed to be covered in, red or white roses?" Lucia says grinning, "What color lingerie, red or black? Condoms or no condoms?" Allie says sitting down with a devious smile.

"Do I have to really choose?" I say getting nervous.

They nod their head, "You have a hickey, might as well get freaky!" Lucia says grinning. "Uhm..I guess I will go with condoms, red roses and black lingerie? Also..maybe add wine!" I blurt out, feeling my face turn red from embarrassment.

"Perfect!" They both say as Lucia writes it down. I get up and walk upstairs to change into more comfortable clothing.

That was so embarrassing!

____

Yall, I think this is the end of the story, sorry😕😕

SIKE, OMG I AM SO HAPPY THIS CHAPTER IS DONE I HAVE BEEN SO LAZY ABOUT IT😭😭