Chapter 24

Quote of the day:
|~Fight for your fairytale~|

When the elevator, everybody's eyes are on us, obviously we were holding each others arms. "Everybody.." Silas was about to say something but I say shh.

"This here, Ms. Rose is soon to be Mrs. Adam - she is going to be my wife, treat her with respect before I kill all of you." he scares his employees and spins me around on my heels.

"What are.." I get cut off by a gentle kiss, a passionate kiss. It felt magical. We let go of the kiss and I tug on Silas's suit hiding my face in his chest.

I feel his arms around my waist and everybody scatters off, running their mouths. We walk to the office and I slammed the door.

"New girlfriend? Oh wait fiancé!" I hear a female voice and turn to the chair. It was the girl in the photo I seen, Diamond. She had black hair, grey eyes and tan skin. She sure is pretty. She is actually pregnant. "D-Diamond!" Silas stutters in shock but puts on a smile. His eyes were full of joy but looked like he was heartbroken.

His eyes were full of light. I had never seen him like that, he probably wouldn't ever be like that with me, I frown.

"I came here since you said you wanted to meet instead of me coming to your wedding day. So I came! It is so nice to meet you, Ivy!" She gets up but I run over to shake her hand seeing the state she is in.

"It's so nice to meet you too! Silas is always joyful whenever around you, unlike me. He's always a jerk!" I say smiling and she laughs.

"He's overprotective! He will be bright and lighten up around you too don't worry!" She continues laughing and I look at Silas seeing him tense, jaw clenched, and eyebrows scrunched. I let out a nervous chuckle.

He was mad, uh oh! "Uh, I am going to go use the bathroom!" I say as I place down my purse on the table. I walk to the door but Silas blocks it.

"Oh come on Silas, don't be like that let her go! Stop being a jerk and be a good husband your supposed to be," Diamond pouts, I frown.

"Okay, move it. Shes coming with me." Diamond shoves Silas, if I did that tho, it would have been a problem.

"Thank you, Diamond." I say as we walk through the offices hallways. "Hey, why are you crying?" she spots me as tears slide down my cheek.

"Diamond, why didn't you stay with him? He is now breaking me, I didn't ask for some stupid arranged marriage. You know, I want a family, I want kids. I want a happy life. That will never happen if I am with him." I sigh, I knew this wasn't her fault.

"Hey, don't worry about him. I know he is a jerk but he needs love too. And you guys will find happiness. He is just heartbroken..I didn't stay with him because I couldn't handle all the things he had going on. Sure, I was his childhood friend, but I found someone else I loved." she stops talking and I nod.

Diamond looks up, I make a confused face and turn around to bump into somebody. Silas, uh-oh what if he heard what I said!

"If you wanted a family, you could have said that. Yet I will never give you one, since I don't love you and your not trustworthy, princess." he whispers in my ear with a devilish grin. I had enough of this.

"Maybe I will call my friends and i'll go to a club, after all I am an adult. Your bouta pop right Didi, wanna come?" I smile, trying to ignore what he said, I was referring to her babies bump. I am calling Diamond Didi from now on, definitely.

"You, Can't, Go. I already said that!" he shouts, looking sort of jealous..thank god we aren't in a crowded hallway.

I start walking, Diamond frowns, looking worried for me. "If you go, I will fuck you so hard on our wedding night!" he says in a daring tone. "God, shut up!" I scowl under my breath. "Silas, you can't say stuff like that!" Diamond says defending me.

"Never, and your not going, end of discussion." he ignores Didi and I feel him grab my lower waist. "Diamond leave please, I will contact you!" he smiles and she rolls her eyes, nods and leaves.

"Let go.." I try to slide out his embrace. I feel my weight go light and my body go over someones shoulder, obviously Silas's.

I punch his back but he doesn't budge. He takes me somewhere that looks .. like a secret lounge.

He plops me down on the couch. "I said let go! I can go to a club, I am not a little girl!" I shout and he climbs on top of me. "Stop with this fucking attitude! I said you won't go, that means, You. Can't. Go!" Silas shouts, I roll my eyes, only realizing I did seconds later.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" he smirks, I gulp and deepen myself into the couch. "Fine, you can go to a club tonight, but I am coming with you." Silas says as he leans in closer to me. I back up but I forgot we are on a couch so I really couldn't do anything.

"Silas..I won't fall for this again." I say turning my head away, getting up and walking to the door, I glance back seeing him looking at me. His eyes looked hungry. I open the door and walk out, fixing myself.

I have to get out of here. I walk towards the elevator and press the button. God, this is taking forever. I step inside the elevator and press the button to go down, just 10 floors..down.

I step outside the elevator and walk out the doors. Ahh, nice fresh air. I am guess I have to take a bus since I don't have a phone to get an uber. I walk down 2 blocks to the bus stop. I sit down on the seats as I wait for the bus to come buy.

I am thinking on going to a book store, barnes and nobles of course. They also have a Starbucks, so I can get a drink while I roam around looking for books. I look in my purse and gather a few coins to pay for the ride.

Looking around, I see the bus coming. It stops, the doors open and I walk inside, putting the coins in the slot. I look to find a seat on the bus, spotting one. I sit next to a lady, she looks about 30.

She was reading a book.

I smile, "I loved A Good Girls Guide To Murder!" she smiles at my words, putting down her book. "I read it 2 times already!" she chuckles, raising her hand to her lips. I spot a wedding ring. "Your married!" I point out the obvious.

"Yes, your engaged I see." she looks at my right hand. "I am, but it's an arranged marriage, he doesn't love me and I kinda just ran away from him. He is kind of my boss.." I smile, she gasps.

"He will come around, I was forced to marry my husband. My father was a cruel man who cared only about himself, he treated my mother like garbage. I figured that's why she ran away..but when I got sold to my husband. He showed me care and love like no one else before! Now we have 3 beautiful children!" she laughs, I give her a soft grin.

"Oh, this is my stop! It was so nice chatting with you." she says grabbing her bag, waving goodbye. I smile and wave goodbye. I get off 2 stops away. I look around, seeing a couple. They are holding hands.

I get off the bus and walk to barnes and nobles, I'm gonna get a pink drink first. I needed to get the 4th book in the Vampire Academy Series, I also wanted to get Icebreaker. I pay for the pink drink, grab it and wander off to find book.

____

Okay, so I ended up getting 5 books...I got:
-Set On You
-Icebreaker
-Vampire Academy's 4th book
-One Last stop
-Influence

So many people have been sleeping on Influence, so I decided to give it a try. I am so happy I got books! I walk outside the book store and start walking to the bus stop. I spot a familiar car, Silas's. How did he find me?

He spots me and starts walking up to me, uh oh. I start running, but I could barley run because of my boots. I look behind, omg he's catching up. I run into someone and look up to find Luke. "Heard you ran away, had to come see if you were okay." he smiles and I let out a nervous laugh.

I go behind Luke. "Oh come on, give me my fiancé Luke." Silas says, Luke laughs. "You think I can be mad at you forever, portalo dentro l'uomo!" Luke says as he punches Silas's arm, he smirks. (Bring it in man!)

____

Short chapter!
Okay so, all the books in this chapter are real!
I do have the book influence but I never read it and had it for a while😭,
But I haven't ever seen someone on booktok have it so i'm gonna give it a try. I normally read romance but idk if the book influence will include romance🤧