Chapter 16

I lean my head back on the seat, the cool air hitting my face. "Where do you want me to drive you to?" Mateo says as his honey brown hair was flying ... right in his face!

"The park!" I say smiling, I put on the radio. It was calming being in Mateo's car. He didn't drive fast, nor is he angry. I switch the stations, until it played a song I liked, violet by Zach Templar. Me and Mateo loved this song, since it was calming.

We arrive at the park, I get out and run to the water, since there was a river nearby. I look back to see Mateo laughing as he was recording me. O.M.G. I am going to kill him!

I dip and glide my hands through the water. Mateo gets a call on the phone, "Hello?" he says and he hands the phone to me. "Allie?" I say confused. "Mr. Adam's is looking for you, he sent his group to look for you!" She says worried. "Is he with them?" I ask her.

"Yes, but I have to go before someone gets suspicious!" she says hanging up and I realized she was on speaker. "Who's Allie?" Mateo asks me, "My maid.." He laughs, only to realize I was being serious.

"Don't tell me your married to that billionaire mafia dude." he says joking, I bite my lip. He looks at me surprised, worried even. "Omg, I am going to get killed!" he freaks out. "No you won't, I am going to be here with you!" I say, Silas cannot shoot my best friend.

8:00 P.M.

I see car lights, men in black suits walking out, 2 in blue. Oh no, I jump in front of Mateo. Those 2 in blue are Luke and Silas. Silas comes storming over. Luke just looks calm ... until he sees Mateo.

"What do you think your doing running away from me, and with a man?" Silas says as he grabs my arm trying to pull me. I look back seeing Luke pointing a gun to Mateo's head.

"LUKE STOP!" I shout, letting go of Silas's grip on me with all my strength. I run in front of Mateo. "Ivy, move. This dick is trying to get with you." Luke says frustrated, he doesn't even know Mateo!

"No he isn't! He already has a girlfriend and he is my best friend since childhood, if you kill him. You kill me!" I give Luke a death stare. He looks at Silas. Silas gestures for him to come on, but bring Mateo. I didn't actually know whether Mateo had a girlfriend or not.

I walk up to Silas, "Can I at least use my car!" I look back to Mateo and Luke grumbling at each other. I watch them closely, Mateo gives his keys to Luke and they get into Mateo's car following the other group cars.

Silas tugs onto me and pushes me inside the backseat. "Hey!" He puts his hand over my mouth and hops over me as the car starts riding. "You had to run away the day before the engagement party right?" he says smirking and he uncovers my mouth. I reached for the buckle but he pulls it out of my hand. What the fuck? This is so illegal. He pulls me onto his lap, then buckles us together.

He said we didn't have a love life together and now he's doing this, fucking bitch. "What did you just call me?" I gulp, did I just say that out loud. "Nothing.." I mumble. He grabs my lower wait, almost touching my ass. He needs to get his hands off me for real.

I get pushed forward into him as the car turns, my hands now around his neck, god I am so lucky that the people in the front can't see and the windows are blackened! "Damn, piccola tigre, couldn't wait until the wedding night." He whispers into my ears, not like I wanted to sit on you anyways. (Little Tiger)

I look up at his eyes, it was full of lust, not because of me omg please no. Why can't Silas go back to being a "fuck boy"!! He can't be for real, "I haven't made out with someone for the days we had been engaged, you know?" he says looking like he needed to fuck. Why was he telling me this?

He leans his head towards my neck, running his lips all against my neck. "S..stop" I sigh, trying to get off. He grabs my ass, is he serious! "Hey, who said you could do that!" I shout, my face turning red as I turned my head, looking at his hands on my bottom. "I am you fiancé, sì?" He says grinning as his face was still next to my neck. I bite my lip, he was correct but this was an arranged marriage.

He lifts my chin, as I was looking down at the seat next to us. "Focus on us, love." I look into his eyes, they weren't exactly lovable. They were cold, dark, emotionless and full of hate. Full of hate, for who tho? It couldn't be me, I didn't do anything. Tho, his eyes were angelic at the same time, hiding fears, scared to love again. He gave me a confused look as I was studying his eyes.

"What are you looking at, Tesoro?" Silas says, snapping me out of my gaze. (darling)

That's when I did the most dumbest thing, I kissed him. I close my arms around his neck and go closer onto him. I pull away and feel my face super red. He moves his hands up my waist and one grabs the back of my neck, Silas leans in for another kiss. This time the kiss was more rougher. He deepens the kiss, pushing me by my waist more onto him before pulling away.

I look at him, freaked out. "Was that your first kiss?" Omg, omg how did he know. Am I really a bad kisser! "N-no why would you say that!" I say removing my arms from his neck and crossing it over my chest. "Your freaking out over a kiss, and your lying to me! It is your first kiss!" he says leaning his head back and laughs, I bite the side of my cheek, embarrassed.

I never had seen him laugh so passionately and so much before. "Sir, we have arrived." The drive says and I beam up. I look through the window, frowning. "Where is Mateo and Luke?" I say as Silas unbuckles and we get out the car. "Luke is probably driving him home, you can call Mateo on my phone to see if he is okay" he gives me his phone, "Really! Thank you!" I clap my hands and hug Silas. He wraps his arms around me, I let go and call Mateo, dialing his number.

"Hello?" I hear Lukes voice. "Hey Luke, give Mateo his phone, I want to talk to him!" I say hearing the phone being passed. I go on facetime to make sure he is okay. "Ivy! We are having, SO MUCH FUN! Luke is going to become my new best friend for real!" He says laughing and I smile, knowing he is okay.

"Hey, he can't I am your best friend!" I say jokingly pouting. "For ever!" he says smiling and giving back the phone to Luke, Luke waves bye and hangs up. I pass the phone back to Silas, seeing his jaw clenched. Was he mad?

_____

Why is Silas mad? Is he jealous?🤔
Next chapter is going to be half Silas, half Ivy!