Chapter 17

Silas's POV:

Why was I getting upset, he was just her best friend there isn't any reason to be mad, right? We walk inside and I follow her up to the room. I grab her, gently, and pull her inside the room.

"W..what are you doing?" she looks up at me confused. "Don't you want to finish up what happened earlier?" I say as she looks away. I grab her chin, "Gosh Silas, your so bipolar! First your angry and now your all flirty and loving, make up your mind! And maybe, I want my first time to be special!" she says pushing me away and going to lay on the bed. I was shocked not knowing that this could have been her first time.

I clench my jaw, but I wasn't going to do anything, I had already hurt Ivy enough, especially when I left red lines on her wrists, but that wasn't my fault my hands were just strong. "At least change first" I say seeing she was closing her eyes, she waves her hands away telling me to leave. I walk to her dresser, getting out, silk pajamas. I throw the pajamas on the bed.

"Change." I tell her, watching her take them and I walk out the room. Obviously, I would never invade a woman's privacy, that is very disrespectful. I hope every men who touched a woman without consent or invaded a woman's privacy gets their dick blown off and rots in hell.

I walk down the hall to the stair case and watch as Luke walks in. "What did you do with her friend" I say as I heard they had fun. "I took him to a club, then dropped him home. He actually is cool, almost like my twin. I can't believe I tried killing a nice guy." Luke says with a big smile, he sounds like a cool dude, since Luke likes him.

"You wanna drink?" I asked him, "Sure, we are taking my car!" He says running out the door he literally just came in from. I get in his car and he drives off.

We arrive to a V.I.P. Area and walk inside, "Did you seriously take me to a place where there is woman dancing on poles, I am an engaged man!" I say cursing in my head. "They are called strippers, jackass" Luke says laughing as he takes 4 shots, we just got in here, omg. "I know, I am trying to be respectful!" I say as I take 2 shots.

A woman dressed in a red bikini comes over to us, and attempts to get on top on my lap. I push her off, "What the fuck?" she says as she holds her head, as she fell on her head. "I am married, and have a lovely, wonderful wife at home, back off before I get my men on you!" I say and she gives me an ugly face before leaving.

"Your, fucking whipped!" Luke says as he downs another shot, this time vodka. "Shut the fuck up, acting like your not whipped for that girl Allie." Luke looks at me shocked. "I only think that maid of Ivy, is beautiful, but I am not ready since, bella." He sighs and the room gets silent.

Bella, was Luke's past lover, they loved each other very dearly. Until she went and cheated on Luca (Luke in italian) and went on her way to marry the "guy of her dreams".

I on the other hand, also had a lover, well not exactly, I loved her and we kissed once that's all, tho she wasn't my first kiss. She was the first person who made me feel, home, I knew we had feelings for each other. Since my father cheated on my mother and I found out at 9, she had been with me. I felt like killing my father, and I am still shocked my mother stood beside him. Even had another kid for him!

Her name is Diamond, she was my childhood friend. Now shes off and has a 2 year old, expecting another baby soon. We went separate ways as we knew, it would never work. To be honest, we were just friends with benefits.

Ivy's POV:

I changed into the silk pajamas that Silas gave me and got put of bed as soon as he left. I get out the room and walk, seeing a door with a gold label on it "Mr. Adam's office", wow he had an office at home?

I open the door. I watch in aww as I see a bookshelf, In front, against a wall was Silas's table. I glide my fingers through the books, taking out a book. Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, "That was Diamond's book - oops. I didn't mean to say her name, that was Mr. Adam's past "lover's" book, her favorite actually. He keeps the books she loved on this bookshelf." Allie says putting quotations over lover, with her fingers.

"What was she like?" I ask as I open the book, a picture falls and I pick it up. He looked happy with her, his eyes were warm and full of life, they were hugging. "Dio, non dovrei dirtelo! Mr. Adam's and Didi - short for Diamond, had feelings for each other. They shared only one kiss ever. She was head over heels for Mr. Adam and he felt at home with her." Allie says as she walks inside, I nod. (God, I shouldn't be telling you this!)

I didn't know Allie was italian, I thought she was just a latina! Wait never mind, she could still speak italian and spanish and italian are similar languages, use your brain Ivy!

"He had feelings for her, but they decided it was best to go separate ways. She has a kid now, expecting another soon! I never seen Mr. Adam smile like he has since her, or his eyes warm. They always are cold!" she says pouting and I laugh.

"She sounded sweet! Me and her would definitely get along!" I say putting back the book.

I sigh, I wonder if I ever tried to be kind to Silas, he would love me like he loved her? I get the thought out of my head and step out of the room.

I walk downstairs and go to the dining room, "Your hungry, Ivy?" Allie asks. "Uh, no I am going to wait for Silas, thank you!" I say and Allie smiles, walking back upstairs.

1 hour later

I feel strong arms pick me up, bridal style. Am I in my dream? If I am I can speak whatever I want right. Yes I can, I can ask him about Diamond! "S..Silas?" I say wrapping my arms around his neck. "Hm? Your awake?" wow even in dreams he tells me dumb things.

"Will you ever love me like Diamond? I wanna meet her, I think you should to.."I mumble feeling a tear slide down my cheeks as I hear the room door opens.

"How do you know who Diamond is? Ivy? Answer my question." he says as he lays me down, putting the blanket on me. I feel him beside me.

This dream is making me mad! "You didn't answer my question first!" I pout, I feel him cup my cheeks. "Who told you about Diamond?" he asks again. "I c-can't tell you, you will get mad at her. Your even rude in dreams, I don't think you will ever love me like you loved her! I am not enough am I, I try to be nice but it isn't enough. I am tired! You will never smile happily with me and your eyes will never be warm, full of life with me. You said it yourself, me and you have no love life together.." I say as I start crying and the tears won't stop. This feels all real.

"Ivy, I only had feelings.." A voice says but I block it out, and continue to rest.

_____

How do you guys feel about this chapter? I feel bad for Ivy, but the second hand embarrassment is real😭😭!!

Do you think Silas and Ivy will find love together?