Chapter 46

"Take that back," Silas says, hurt flooding his eyes. I didn't respond because i'm not taking it back. "Fuck Ivy," he mumble before grabbing my chin. "You wanna hear it? I love you, okay Ivy. I fucking love you, I have been so distant and had make out with that girl to get over my feelings for you so that I won't get hurt again!" he says before his lips attach to mine.

"I think about you every second of every fucking day and can't manage to get you out of my head. Seeing you dancing with another man made me feel guilty that I couldn't be the loyal husband I promised to be." he says running his hand through my hair, tears filling his eyes. I grab his hands and lock them in mine, "I love you too."

Silas opens the car door and I sit down. He walks around to the other side of the car, gets inside and starts to drive off.

_____

"Silas, control yourself.." I try to catch my breath, as soon as we got home he picked me up and started to kiss me as we walk up the stairs. "How am I supposed to control myself when my wife is wearing such a sexy dress?" he whispers into my ear.

As we get to our bedroom, he drops me down on the bed and runs his finger over the half of my breasts that were not covered. He unzips my dress and throws it to the side. I had matching laced undies to go with my bra on. While looking at my body with desire, I unbutton his shirt and unzip his pants. He leans down to kiss me, they lead to my jaw and then my neck.

He places soft kisses all the way until my breast. He reaches for the clasp and throws my bra to the side. "Your beautiful," he says kissing my lips again, I smile. "Smile for me one more time?" he says showing his smile. I grab his face and leave a peck on his lips.

Silas's mouth clings onto my nipple, his tongue swirling it around in his mouth. "S-Silas.." I gasp, his thumb rubs over my undies, right by my clit. His kisses lead down to my stomach, over my underwear and to the inner section of my thighs. "I love you," he whispers kissing my thighs once again.

"Ti amo, so fucking much Ivy." he says again. (I love you.)

"I love you, to." I mumble as he pecks my lips. He slides my undies down my legs and throws it to the side. Silas grabs a condom from the nightstand, and slides his boxers down.

I had no clue what happened or if we were very horny, but all night we were having sex.

______

I feel arms wrapped around my waist, fingers rubbing up and down my stomach. "I know your awake.." Silas whispers in my ear. I turn around and face Silas, his hand rests on my back. He grabs my chin and kisses my lips. I decide to tease him, "Good morning, handsome."

He looks at me shocked since I never said anything like that, but smirks and slides under the blanket. I feel two hands on my thighs, pushing my legs apart. "Silas, right now?" I ask, knowing what he's about to do.

"I have to satisfy my girl, your wet." he says under the blanket, pushing his thumb against my clit. Silas holds my thighs apart, I feel something wet lick my clit only realizing it's Silas's tongue. "Silas!" I gasp, placing my hand on his head. His tongue starts exploring my clit.

"Silas..please," I moan as he places his hands on my hips. "Cum for me, angel" Silas grunts as he taps my hip. I reach my climax, Silas smiles as he gets up from under the covers.

"Don't be mad," he whispers, rubbing circles on my stomach as he rests his head on me.

I look at him confused. "I have to go on a business trip for a week, and it also involves the mafia." he frowns as he says that. I laugh, "why would I be mad about that?"

"I don't know, but I leave tomorrow." he smiles, seeing i'm not mad. "I want to spend time with you today," I say holding both sides of his face. He nods, "we can go in the pool." I nod my head, "let's brush our teeth and stuff before we go in."

______

I put on a black two piece that Allie had bought me for my honeymoon, that I never used

I put on a black two piece that Allie had bought me for my honeymoon, that I never used. I walk downstairs with a towel and slippers. Luke and Allie decided to join us. She wore a red two piece. "Oh my god, you look sexy!" Allie says twirling me around.

"Look who's speaking, you look hot!" we both squeal, Silas and Luke both were leaning against the wall, waiting for us, smirking. "Allie, stop flirting with my woman!" Silas sarcastically says.

"Tell your wife to stop hitting on my girl," Luke says hitting Silas's arm.

"Your girl?" both me and Silas shout, Luke laughs and Allie blushes. "About time!" I place my arm around her shoulder, she smiles.

There's a knock at the door, Charlie opens it and Mateo and Lucia stands outside. "There can't be a pool party without me!" Lucia says walking in, wearing a white swimsuit.

She looks all cheerful, Mateo looks annoyed.

I walk up to him, "Mateo." He turns to look at me, giving me a confused look. "Remember what I said, be nice to Lucia! She is super nice," I say crossing my arms.

He nods, "but she's related to him," he whispers. "Me and him are in a healthy relationship, you just didn't get to know Silas." I mumble.

"Come on, let's go to the pool!" Lucia shouts. We walk outside, the sun hits my body with warmth. Mateo, Luke, and Silas are already in the pool.

Allie puts down the towels, and goes to dip her feet in but Luke pulls her in. Lucia jumps in the pool and me being boring, I walk down the ladder.

Silas grabs my waist and sits me on his lap. Luke already had Allie seated on his lap. "Do you want to play truth or dare?" Lucia asks, she was right next to Mateo.

They were the only awkward ones. We all nod, "Let me go first!" Allie says, smiling. Both of us saw the 'tension' between Mateo and Lucia.

"Mateo, truth or dare?" Allie asks him. "Dare?" he mumbles. "I dare you to..seat Lucia on your lap and kiss her," Allie smiles, all of our jaws drop, except Mateo. "No no no," Lucia says abruptly but Mateo seats her on his lap.

He grabs her chin and kisses her. But that wasn't it, while everyone was talking I was paying attention to them. Mateo shoves his tongue down her throat. "I think - the dare is over with," Lucia mumbles, catching her breath.

Allie nods, looking over to me with a 'successful' smile. "You guys planned this!" Lucia shouts, her cheeks turning pink.

Luke and Silas laugh, me and Allie nod. Mateo looks over to me and mouths, 'I may be keeping her now!' I smile and mouth to him, 'See, don't be such a dick!'

Everyone starts swimming, Allie comes up from behind me and taps my shoulder. "Oh my god! You scared me," I say jumping up. She giggles and point to Lucia and Mateo.

They were now it the hot tub, Lucia was on Mateo's lap. They were making out. To Luke and Silas it was normal I guess.

______

Thoughts on this chapter? I'm so sorry if this feels rushed because I feel that the 'slow burn' is burning for to long so I am trying to speed things up, idk?😭😭