Chapter 36

Ivy's POV:

The alarm goes off, I stop it and sit up. Omg, my back.. omg! The bathroom door opens and I cover my upper body with the covers. Silas comes out but he hasn't showed, he's brushing his teeth. "There's nothing I haven't seen angel." he says smirking and I cover my face from embarrassment.

He finishes brushing his teeth and lifts me off the bed. "Let's go shower, hm?" he says rubbing his nose against my neck. "Together?" I look at him surprised. He nods his head as we get to the bathroom.

"No morning sex though, we have to get ready to go on the plane." he says giving me my toothbrush. I start to brush my teeth until i'm done and step into the shower. I turn around to face Silas and accidentally look down.

"Silas! You can't be hard right now." I say crossing my arms over my chest as the water runs down my back. "It's a natural instinct. Plus, I am seeing my wife's naked body, who wouldn't be turned on." he says grinning and I role my eyes.

We grab soap and start washing ourselves. He grabs my waist, "Did you just role your eyes at me?" he says as I feel his hands slide down to my, as he would say "ass".

"Maybe I did," I say smiling, stepping out the shower. I grab my towel and leave the bathroom. Silas had already sent maids to pack our bags, so that's done. I pick out a pretty blue dress which is loose so I wouldn't feel that uncomfortable in the plane.

 I pick out a pretty blue dress which is loose so I wouldn't feel that uncomfortable in the plane

I slide it on, grabbing a pair of sandals and sunglasses

I slide it on, grabbing a pair of sandals and sunglasses. "Why did you leave me in the bathroom all alone?" Silas says coming out the bathroom. I laugh, still ignoring him. "Ignoring me now?" he says as I feel his warm breath by my neck.

I turn around to find him fully dressed. "We need to go before the plane leaves!" I say taking his arms off my waist. "It's my private jet, we have plenty of time." he mumbles but I ignore it and walk downstairs.

"Goodbye Charlie!" I say as I grab my bags, "goodbye Allie!" I shout to the kitchen and she waves goodbye as she was eating noodles. I didn't want anyone working today so I carried my own bags outside, Silas carried his.

He put's the bags in his trunk and gets inside the car.

____

When we reach the airport, the private jet was already set for us. We got inside and it was super cool! It had more space than an airplane. "Thank you, we will call you when your needed. But if we don't, please don't disturb us." Silas says in a dark voice to the "maid".

The private jet has a "couch" so we took a seat there. Once we sit down, he grabs my chin. Silas starts to kiss me, his hands trails up my dress from underneath. He grabs onto my breast's and starts to play with them while still kissing me.

He puts his head into my dress and starts to suck on my breast. "Silas, not here. What is someone catches us?" I mumble and he pulls his head out of my dress. He nods and places a kiss on my lips before seating me in his lap.

I never expected that to happen..

___

Once we reached bora bora, I fell in love! It's so beautiful! I found out the place we're staying at was reserved for us...so their isn't any other people than female workers.

Silas made sure for people not to reach us from miles away. We walk into out room and set down our bags. Wow, the water is beautiful!

"Wanna go swim?" Silas asks as he saw me day dreaming over the water. I smile and nod, running over to my bag.

I slide on the swimsuit and get flip - flops.

(just bikini!)

(just bikini!)

"Let's go!" I say getting a towel and grabbing on to Silas's arm. He was just in pants, shirtless. "You look beautiful." he mumbles.

I smile, hoping this nice, sweet Silas would last. Once we reach the water, I put my foot in and god is that cold. "Come on Silas!" I shout as he was standing still. "What's wrong?" I frown looking at him.

"Diamond was just like this..always excited. She compares to you a lot." he sighs. I nod, not knowing how to respond. I swim more into the water, still looking at Silas who didn't come in yet.

I step out of the water and grab my towel, wrapping it around my waist. "Where are you going?" he says turning to face me. "You aren't ready for this relationship, you still are in love with Diamond. And I can't replace her because i'm not her, I won't fall apart." I say but mumble the last part to myself.

He was about to say something but I turn around and walk back to our hotel room.

I run to the bathroom and change from my swim suit, walking into the shower. "God why am I crying?" I whisper wiping my tears but more flows down. I can't control the sobs that are leaving my mouth either.

Silas was definitely still in love with her. I could never be her. I wash my hair as the sobbing continues and step out the shower. I wrap my towel around my body and open the door to see Silas standing in front of me.

He was blocking the doorway and I didn't want to talk nor look at him. "Why are you crying? Your sobs were so loud, don't cry." he says, worried filled his eyes.

I ignore him but he wasn't moving from the doorway. "You know why I am crying, now move." I mumble as I try to get past him.

Silas grabs my face and I was forced to look at him. He leans in and pecks my lips. "Don't cry angel, I promise. I am over Diamond." he says as his hands move down to my waist.

"I like you Ivy." he says holding my body close to his. "I..like you to." I mumble. That's when I feel something hard. "Silas, are you seriously hard right now!" I say laughing.

He smirks and then grasps my ass. "Right now?" I ask. He smirks, "Nope." he says walking into the bathroom as I walk out.

I change into a lace lingerie that had a little teasing note from the maids, they are so evil! I go to the bed and cover up with the blanket and turn on the TV.

Silas got out of the bathroom and changed into his clothes. He gets under the blanket also. Silas grabs me and I cuddle on his chest as we fall asleep.

____

Short chapter? Plus another spicy scene, i'm so sorry guys🤧. Anyways how are you all doing💪