Chapter 22

"So where am I gonna sleep, guest room?" I ask, he took away all the things I needed to sleep with! "Do you think I will let my wife sleep in some guest room?" he chuckles and walks over to me. I feel two hands on my thighs when I flinch and suddenly Silas is carrying me to his, or our bed.

"You sleep in this bed, no matter if we fight or not, in love or not, married or not. You sleep here, got it?" I gulp and shake my head. I mean, at least I got to sleep in the bed.

I pull the blanket over me, Silas pulls the blanket over himself to. I feel his arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to him. "Uhm, what are you doing?" I try pulling away but his grip just tightens.

"I am hugging you, so if you try running you can't. Also I can hug my wife - or my soon to be wife." he snuggles his face into my neck, why was I letting this happen!!

"Don't you still like Diamond though.." I sigh, thinking I said that in a quiet voice and thinking he still fell asleep. He flips me over onto my back, now on top of me. "Don't mention her again. I am done with her! We kissed once and I loved her, not like I would ever love you since this is arranged, she broke my heart!" he mumbles at the "not loving me part".

My heart beats really fast, but all I need right now is a hug because I am on the verge of crying. That would be three times I cried today! I suddenly feel his lips on mine, he kisses my jaw and then neck. "Does that look like I love her?" his voice had gotten louder.

"Does that look like I fucking love her?" he shouts, his eyes looked like it was forming, tears! "Get off me!" I push on his chest until I got him off and stood up from the bed. "Your a fucking moron, do you know how much I cried because of your heartless ass! No, you don't because you think you can get everything you fucking want, all you think about is yourself. Your making me go crazy, first your nice then your angry. I like you Silas, and you keep breaking my heart into a million pieces!" I feel tears run down my face, I walk straight to the door and hear him say "this is only arranged anyways".

I lean against the wall and hear a shout saying "fuck". Like I care anyways he was a selfish bitch. I hear him calling someone through the wall, "Hey...Diamond, it's me Silas, I kept your number saved!" I hear him say and someone talks on the other line.

"Well, I am getting married! And I want you to come to the after party, for us to talk." he says, why would I trust him. I rather loose my virginity to a hook up than with him. "It's an arranged marriage, but I will text you the address, uh huh, thank you!" his voice cracks as he says thank you.

I run to Allie's room, tears running down my face, more than before. I knock on the door, five times. Luke opens up, still in his clothing from before. "Ivy, aren't you supposed to be asleep?" he asks as he sighs in relief. What was he doing in here?

"I need to see Allie!" I say as I wipe my eyes because more tears were falling. I feel Lukes arms wrap around my neck and he pulls me into a tight hug. "Shh, it's okay, Allie!" Luke shouts for her and I look up to see Allie coming to the door, in black silk pajamas.

"Ivy? Omg! What happened?" She says joining the hug. Allie, closes the door behind her and we walk to sit on the bed. "W-well, me and Silas had an argument, and I mentioned Diamond, so I guess I am to blame. Then he flipped me over and shouted in my face so I stood up for myself. I ran out the room and heard him call someone, aka Diamond. He invited her to our wedding after party." I mumble at the last part.

"HE DID WHAT!" they both shout, I hush them before they wake up all the maids. "I am having a word with him, I can't believe he is my best friend!" Luke gets angry and storms to the door. Allie face widens and we both look at each other. nod, getting up and trying to stop him from going.

We both stumble over and Luke is already at Silas's room, "No Luke!" I shout but Silas already opens up. "LUKE, no!" Allie says jumping on his back and trying to get him back.

I run up to him and try covering my hand with his lips, "Luke stop!" I say as tears fall from my eyes. "You bitch, you invite your little "one true love" to your own wedding after party. Did you forget that it is about your soon to be wife also, self conceded ass!" Luke says as he pushes me off and holds Allie thighs securely, they are so cute.

I want a man to love like that..

"It isn't even a real marriage anyways, none of us have feelings for each other." Silas laughs and I feel like my heart shatters. "Are you dumb! Can't you see she likes you? I can't believe a nice woman like her likes you, the worst part is you would probably think of her as a poor housewife when married!" I hear Allie shout and I run to her, putting my hand over her mouth.

"Allie, your gonna loose your job!" I whisper and I hold her back from saying more, she frowns. I release my hand from her mouth, "Come on, let's go to bed." I mumble and eye Luke to come as he and Silas were talking. "Ivy, come here. This is your room too." I hear Silas says and I look back seeing him leaning against the door.

"Luke, come on. Also can you bring extra blankets and pillows for me! I am sleeping with Allie tonight!" I give a fake smile and ignore Silas, I look at him from the side of my eye and see him bite the side of his lip, his eyebrows scrunched together in a sign of stress.

I continue walking with Allie, I feel hands grab mine and turn around looking at Silas, I then look at Allie and she frowns knowing she can't do anything. I look at look, also frowning and shrugging his shoulders. I tug my hand out of his but I feel gravity disappear from my feet.

I feel arms around my waist and suddenly I am being carried back to the room.

The door shuts, "What do you think your doing eavesdropping, on my conversation? Or telling other people!" Silas shouts.

"Maybe, I want to marry someone who loves me! Someone who doesn't invite his ex to ALSO my wedding, someone who isn't a selfish jerk! But, oh wait, I didn't have a choice in this marriage because you could have went with that other woman! You could have chosen her but you chose to ruin my life! I want real love Silas, not put on a fake smile and walk out this home looking all happy, this doesn't even feel like home! I had to give up my house for a dumb marriage that will effect my entire life, I feel sorry for myself that you were my first kiss!" I scream on the top of my lungs.

By the time I finished my throat was soar.

"Fine, I will tell her not to come, but I will meet up with her." his jaw clenched.

____

THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER!?

Ivy ate this shit up🤞🤞Anyways, I may add a quote
to the next chapter so if you see it and want to ignore it,
DO SO! (This was a small chapter sorry, xoxo)

Little does Ivy know, Silas is happy he's her first kiss☺️