Chapter 29

I hear the door clack open 1 hour later, looking up to find Silas. He changed into normal clothes.

I changed into shorts and a grey shirt already. He gets in bed and I move over. "Don't go to the edge of the bed, you can fall." he scowls, pulling me closer than I was before.

"I can do whatever I want!" I groan, going back to how I just was.

Silas tends to pull me again. My back was now against his chest.

"Silas, what kind of marriage will we have?" I ask, he sighs. "Let me make this clear one more time Ivy, you are mine. In love or not, we are gonna be married in now less than a week. You belong to me, you are my business, I already said I will come around." he says breathing in my neck.

I turn around, seeing Silas already looking at me. "We have an event tomorrow, I bought you a dress." he says out of no where. "I have plans," I say, making up a lie. I didn't want to go to no damn event!

"Like what?" he asks, I have to make up something!

"I am going shopping, and going to visit my family!" I say, only now I have to do those actual plans. "Well, those plans are shit. Your "plans" are now cancelled, you are coming to that event." he says shutting his eyes.

I roll mine and shut them too.

____

I wake up to a cold spot .. of course.

I get up yawning, looking out the window. Today is going to be a very foggy, rainy day. But I love rain so I have nothing to worry about. I walk to the bathroom and grab my toothbrush, putting toothpaste on it.

"Miss, are you awake?" I hear Allie's voice and peak my head out the door, almost scaring her. "Oh! Here is your dress your wearing today," she says and I look at it, it was a neutral colored dress with pearls. Is that thing going to fit?

It looked like a very tight dress. I finish up brushing my teeth and close the door behind me.

____

After I am done with my shower, drying my hair and body. I get out the bathroom and lock the door, taking off my towel and putting on my underwear. I grab the dress and slide it on.

Wow..it was beautiful! A little tight, but I actually kinda liked it. I unlock the door and grab a pair of heels and my phone. I already did my hair and a little bit of makeup.

I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen. "Good morning!" I say to the cooks, sitting down on a stool. "Good morning miss, I made you some avocado toast and eggs at the side!" Catherine smiles.

"Oh, you can take the eggs. I don't eat eggs sorry.." I sigh feeling guilty now. "It's okay, i'll take it." she grins, Catherine was probably hungry.

While eating my toast of bread, Silas walks into the kitchen buttoning down his suit. It was a dark royal blue color with black lining. He takes a seat next to me, sipping his coffee.

"Sir, the limo is ready." Charlie says coming in. "Okay. Do you have your ring, Ivy?" Silas says looking my way, I nod showing him it.

The ring was pretty, a little fancy but still cute

The ring was pretty, a little fancy but still cute. I finish up eating and give Catherine the plate. She waves goodbye, watching me and Silas walking towards the door.

I slide on my heels and grab onto Silas's arm. He looks shocked at first but calms down after a bit. We get to the limo, when we went inside I didn't expect it to be so big wow!

Oh, they have red wine! I was going to go to grab a glass and get some but Silas stops me. "Not before the event." he says, I frown and lean back.

I didn't feel like fighting today. I go on my phone and text Mateo.

Me:
Mateo! I am going to an event right now your missing out!
~
Let's see if this makes him jealous.
~
Mateo:
Ivy! Let me come omg.

Me:
Sorry Matt, i'm going with Silas.

Mateo:
Oh, angry man. Never mind sign me out☺️🙏

Me:
You were never signed in🫡.

End of conversation~

I look up to see Silas looking at my phone, "Hey!" I say scooting over, hiding my phone. "Angry man huh? Give me your phone." he says looking kind of jealous and frustrated at the same time. I shake my head holding onto it tight.

He reaches over, snatching it from my hand. "Silas! Give it back." I say trying to get the phone back but he stuffs it into his pocket.

I reach over to his other side and try to reach to his pocket. "Santo cielo, sei così testardo." he groans putting his hand over his pocket. (Goodness angel, your so stubborn.)

I look at him confused. "You know I don't understand italian right?" I say backing away from him, I just gave up trying to get my phone. I mean he payed for it, he could take it if he liked. He nods his head with a smirk.

"Bastard.." I mumble under my breath. "You know angelo..I don't like being called a bastard, especially from my wife." he says grabbing onto my neck gently and going on top of me as I fell into the chair. (angel)

"Get off." I say stunned by this action, avoiding his gaze. He leans in and kisses my lips. "Silas, no." I say pushing him off, he agrees. I was shocked but happy since other men would still keep going when the woman says stop, or that's what I seen..

"Miss, sir, we have arrived." The bodyguard says. "Thank you!" I smile as he held the door but when Silas got out it almost looked like he was giving his worker a death stare.

The bodyguard looks scared and bows his head. "Silas! Stop scaring him." I say linking my arm with his. He looks down and sighs, rolling his eyes.

So much attitude for such a grown man.

"I'm going to the gym tomorrow." I whisper as we walk on the red carpet. "We have a gym in the house." he says tilting his head, looking at me like he doesn't want me to leave the house, I wanna go outside!

I sigh as we walk to the bar and I get champaign, Silas gets red wine.

____

Short chapter!
What do you guys think of this chapter?