Chapter 28

We arrive back to the house before everyone else. "I'm staying over here until the wedding, surprise!" Lucia laughs, I smile. "Yay! Me, you and Allie are gonna have so much fun." I say putting the dress in my closet.

"Let's find you a room!" I say as I start walking towards the door. "Girl, I know my way around the house. It's okay!" she says bringing her luggage, I laugh.

I didn't change my clothes so i'm still in a plain white shirt and leggings with fuzzy socks.

I know Lucia and Allie prepared half of the new clothes in my closet that I NEVER wear..I should actually start wearing them. I follow Lucia to the room she was staying in.

I am guessing this is the room she is staying in since it is Lucia's style and has golden lettering on the door.

My jaw drops

My jaw drops. "Omg, can I get my own room?" I say walking inside, she laughs. "The best part is the bathroom." Lucia says opening a door revealing the bathroom.

" Lucia says opening a door revealing the bathroom

"Can this be my room, omg." I say like I never seen anything better. "You and Silas's room is better tho. Plus you can always get a better room when you and Silas visit me." she shouts from the bedroom.

I walk out of the bathroom and sit down on the bed. "So, how do you feel about the wedding?" she says as she lays. "Exhausted!" I sigh.

She laughs, "I would do anything to get married, so mom and dad would leave me alone." she says playing with a strand of her hair.

I nod, not knowing what to say. I get up from the bed and walk towards the door, "I'll talk to you later." I say and she smiles.

I get out the room and start walking to Luke as I see him in Silas's office. "I am guessing everybody returned." I say and he nods his head, distracted by his phone. We start walking downstairs to see Silas and his parents in the kitchen.

They were speaking italian.

"Sila, devi trattare questa donna con rispetto! Ti ha appena preparato la tua torta preferita!" words come from Stella's mouth, Antonio nodded his head but he was on his phone. Silas looked upset but he has a soft spot for his mom. (Silas, you have to treat this woman with respect! She just made you your favorite cake!)