Chapter 23

Quote of the day:|~You are allowed to make a big deal about things that are important to you~|

Quote of the day:
|~You are allowed to make
a big deal about things that are
important to you~|

A day later-

I haven't gotten out of bed all day, the warm sun hit my skin as I got up. I stood up from my bed, feeling dizzy. I hear a knock on the door, "Miss, Catherine made breakfast! For you and Mr. Adam tho..he hasn't left for work yet," Allie says playing with her fingers, shes was nervous from last night.

"I don't feel like eating." I say trying to put on a smile, it was the fakest one ever. "But you have too..you also have to work, Mr. Adam says so." Allie frowns, I sigh and she backs out the room as I close the door.

"This is gonna be the worst day ever!" I plop down onto the pillow.

____

I get out of the shower and put on the essentials, underwear, bra, dress.

It was pretty and simple, I let my hair down, to cover a little bit of my back and I grab black heel boots

It was pretty and simple, I let my hair down, to cover a little bit of my back and I grab black heel boots. I liked my outfit today, I add a bit of lipgloss on and grab my purse, walking out the bedroom. I walk downstairs and smile at Charlie. He winks at me, smiling and goes back to his straight, bodyguard face pose.

I put back on my straight face as I only felt like talking to at least 4 people, only. Those 4 would be, Charlie, Allie, Luke, and Catherine. I had no meaning what so ever to talk to Silas.

I put on a small smile and sit down across the table from Silas, "Good morning Catherine, Luke." I says as I plopped down my boots at the front door already. "Good morning ma'am, today I made pancakes!" she says placing two plates filled with pancakes down.

"Omg, they look so good thank you!" I say clapping my hands together, smiling. I grab my knife and fork and start cutting the pancakes when I feel someones eyes on me.

I look around and take a glance at Silas, he was the one with his stupid eyes who were looking at me. I looked down at my pancakes and stick the fork in a piece.

Once it reaches into my mouth, I chew slowly. He was looking at me. Every move he makes, he is always watching me.

I get up, "I am done, Catherine!" I yell to let her know and I grab my bag, put on my boots and well was ready to head out the door.

Silas grabs my arm, "Get off." I say trying to get out of his grip. "Your not having your back exposed like that, are you?" He says, I turn around facing him, spinning on my heels. "I am covering my back with my hair, I am a woman and I can have my back out. It isn't that bad actually, I could be in a bikini, dancing at a strip club." I smile, I have wore this outfit before and no one ever payed attention to my back.

He clenches his jaw, "Whatever, but wait, that is another rule. Don't go to clubs without me, or dance when I am not with you, you may dance only for me, or on me" Silas says as he leans down to my ear, nope, I wasn't going to fall for him again.

I turn on my heels, Silas comes beside me. Charlie and another bodyguard open the door, me and Silas step outside. We both walk to the car, I go to sit in the back. "Front, now." he says as he opens the door for me, I gulp and step inside the car.

He shuts the door and gets into the car. "Can I turn on music?" I ask.

"You can easily connect your phone, do whatever you want, your my wife. You might as well go barefoot I don't really care," he says as he looks straight forward, I frown knowing I still do not have a phone.

"Well..I kind of don't have a phone remember?" I say shyly since it was really embarrassing, being a 22 year old and not having a phone. "So why didn't you take my credit card and get one?" he says as it is normal, my mouth opens wide. "Why would I do something so selfish!" I laugh shyly and he looks at me confused.

"Your my wife, or fiancé, whatever same thing. That means you can spend as much money as you want for yourself." He shrugs off the fact he just said that, and hands me his phone, I look at him confused. "Play music." Silas looks at me from the mirror above.

"What is your password?" I ask trying to unlock his phone. "I can't tell you, remember I don't trust you, Diamond knew tho." He says taking his phone from my hand and putting in his password ... of course. He had to bring up Diamond, and he did it un-purpose!

I find Soundcloud and tapped on it, scrolling to find music. I find Perfect - Ed Sheeran. Me and my family would listen to this all the time! I start singing and feel Silas's eyes burning in me, my face reddens as I stop.

____

When we get here, Silas gets out before me, I open the door and step out. I see Silas walking to my side of the car and pushes me gently back into the car. He shuts the door, and opens it again. "You wait for me to open the door." he says gently grabbing my hand and holding it as we walk into the office. God, this was embarrassing!

He is so bipolar! "Uhm, pass miss?" the guard asked me as I would have to give my ID to someone everyday to enter. "She doesn't need one to enter." Silas says as he ignores the guards gaze. "But she needs one, we can't have randoms wondering around, sir." the guard nervously chuckles.

"Call my fiancé - soon to be wife a random again, I will shoot you right here, right now." Silas gives him a death stare and the guard says sorry under his breath, gulping. I felt like I was being dragged as we went to the elevator, he was walking extremely fast.

We reach the elevator, I press the button and wait for the doors to open. We step inside, and I thought "oh maybe, we have to act like we are strictly at work", but that wasn't the case, I thought we would loose arms but he just held on tighter to the grip.

The elevator moves and I stumble into Silas's arms, I hiccup. "Omg, I'm so sorry! Did my heels step on your feet? Are you hurt?" I panic, I haven't made such mistakes since I met Silas.

"Did you mean it?" he asks looking down at me. "Mean what?" I look at him confused, backing up.

"You were sorry for yourself, that I was your first kiss?" he says, his eyes looks kind of, hurt.

Yes, I was sorry for myself. Ugh, no! That stupid evil voice in my head, "To be honest, I don't know.." my voice cracks as he looks at me temptingly.

"I will make it up to you." I hear him mumble something but I am not sure what he mumbled.

____

Taking attendance📌!!
Who enjoyed today's chapter?
I may add another quote, but no picture this time (for next chapter)!🤞🤞