Chapter 34

I wake up to a loud alarm beeping and Lucia shouting, "Ivy, wake up it's your wedding day! Ivy, WAKE UP!"

I groan and sit up. "Come on, you have to eat your breakfast. Also yours and my family is here!" she says taking my hand and running down the stairs.

I see a little girl and a teenage boy sitting at the table, next to Stella and Antonio.

"Good morning sweetheart!" I hear my mom says as she hands me a gift bag, I smile and hug her.

"Ivy, these are my cousins, Bella and Amedeo." Lucia says sitting beside them.

"Zietta!" Bella says and runs over to me, hugging my leg. I give Lucia a confused look but hug her back. "She's saying 'aunty'. Bella, lei non parla italiano." Amedeo says. (Bella, she doesn't speak italian.)

____

After I eat my breakfast, I showered and got my makeup and hair done by some french makeup artist's.

Right now, i'm slipping into my dress.

(little reminder for people who forgot!)

Why did I forget it was tight? "Okay, perfect!" Stella, Lucia, and my mom say in excitement.

"You look beautiful!" I hear dad say and turn toward the doorway as I see his camera click. "You didn't even get us posing!" Stella says rolling her eyes and mom laughs.

"Flirting with my wife, Malvik?" I hear Antonio's voice. "Why would I flirt with my best friends wife?" dad chuckles. Mom said Eli couldn't come because of college, but I promised to send pictures.

"Good, because I can snatch Valerie's if I wanted to." Antonio laughs and I glance at Stella seeing her looking bothered. "You wish, I would never betray Stella for .. a jerk like you." mom laughs putting an arm around Stella's shoulder.

Stella smiles lightly, and dad laughs. "You wouldn't get my queen anyways. Plus you have Stella, she's great don't ruin it." dad points out.

Mom nods her head. Antonio smirks while looking at Stella. "Come on, we have to go to the limo. Silas has already left!" Stella says checking the time and panicking.

I slide on my heels and we all rush downstairs, Charlie opens the house door and follows us out. I am figuring he's our driver today. We step inside the limo and in italian, Antonio tells Charlie to speed.

____

We reach the wedding venue just in time. The flower girl was Bella and she looked so adorable! The bridesmaids were Lucia, Audrey, Allie, and 2 girls who looked like twins.

(Imagine the wedding venue you want!!)

When we got inside, I was shocked. The venue was really pretty, but there is so much people. "I have to walk you down the aisle now.." dad says and I swear I saw a teardrop.