Chapter 12

When he drops me home I run inside the house, starting to pack my clothes. Since I have to move in with him tomorrow. Mrs. Adam gave me keys to the house. I put on a pair of pajamas, I can't believe it is my last night here.

____

I wake up, brush my teeth - shower and get ready putting on a coat over my dress. Mrs. Adam gave me a pink dress with a white coat yesterday.

I bring the suitcase down and wait for a car to arrive. ..I hear a honk and a butler comes out the car. Silas also waits outside the car, doing something on his phone. The butler takes my bag. "What a pretty young lady!" he says, I smile softly.

I am very hesitant getting into the car. "Are you going to stand there all day?" he says, why is he always rude. I shake my head and get in the car. This care was different than the other one he drives around, more...fancier.

"Where is your ring?" he says looking down at my hands. "Oh, uh it's in my bag!" I say, I forgot to put on the ring how dumb can I be?

Silas drives really fast so we got here, pretty fast. I get out the car and the butler grabs the suitcase and brings it inside setting it on the ground. We walk towards the huge estate and Silas is on the phone, speaking italian. He sounds very pissed.

I get so lost, that I walk past him. I accidentally hit his shoulder. I stop in front of the door when I realized I had hit him. A tall figure goes behind me and I don't dare to turn around. "Ivy, turn around" I frown when he said turn around but I do. I gasp seeing how close we were.

"I'm sorry I was just lost!" I say flinching, "Put on your ring, your maid will show you where our bedroom is" he says and I go to my suitcase leaning over to get the ring. I open the rings box and put the ring on my finger.

I see a girl who looks about 21 come downstairs. Supposedly, shes my maid. She walks me upstairs to Silas's room, or now ours. "Whats your name?" I ask her smiling. "Allie miss! You are the first woman to be in Mr. Adam's room!" She says smiling, shes very nice.

I walk into the room, and look at it. Its very nice. I open the drawer that is supposed to be mine and in the bottom draw is, "sexy pajamas" from Mrs. Adam? Omg this is embarrassing. I unpack all my clothing in there and go to the bathroom seeing strawberry shampoo with a note also from Mrs. Adam. It says "this is my sons favorite scent, hide it from him tho", what did she think we were going to do?

"Mrs. Adam and I had set everything up for your night with Mr. Adam! Your a very lucky woman!" Allie says as she beams with joy. "Allie, have you ever had a boyfriend?" I ask her, "No, I haven't had my first kiss yet let alone a boyfriend, o-oh sorry miss, I should not be talking to you about stuff like this" she says gasping.

"It's okay, I am the one who asked after all. I haven't either it's okay!" I say laughing and she looks surprised, like nobody has ever been nice to her.

I put the shampoo away as Abigail leaves the room and go in the bath to shower. Should I use his shampoo and soap? I mean he won't notice right. Yeah he won't notice I think. Never mind, I'll use the strawberry shampoo and his soap.

6:40

I get out the shower and see what I have to wear, oh my god, all my pajamas have to wash, I am going to have to wear the ones Mrs. Adam got me!

I slide one of the pajamas she got me. I try to choose the least noticeable one but even this one was noticeable!

 I try to choose the least noticeable one but even this one was noticeable!

Or maybe it wasn't but it was still something. I had never wore anything ever in my life like this before. I sigh, the door clicks open and I see Allie comes in. "Miss, it is time for dinner!" She says as she stands at the doorway. "Oh, I am not hungry yet!" I say standing up.

"But, Mr. Adam said get you at the dining table because he will be there soon!" She says doing gestures to go and I get up walking downstairs. Omg, I forgot I am in this clothing. I walk to the table nervously, "Sit down miss!" she says seeing my facial expression and getting why I am making this face.

"Uhm, I will wait till Silas gets here!" I say fidgeting with my hands. I hear the door slammed open and see Silas walking in. When he gets here he doesn't notice how I look at all, phew.

7:15

The maids take our dishes and I am scared to get up, but I still do seeing that Silas is on his phone. When I get up I feel his eyes on me and I keep my head down so I can ignore conversation and I run upstairs.

I get into the room and realize I left my ring downstairs, I open the door and bump into someone. I look up and see Silas there. We are closer than ever, inches away from literally kissing. "Uhm, I forgot my ring downstairs" I say trying to get past him. "I have it" he says grabbing my hand and putting the ring on gently.

"Are you wearing strawberry scented shampoo and my soap?" He says grabbing my head and leans towards my neck. I flinch, "Are you scared?" he says, "Are you going to hurt me?" I say trying to back away.

"I wouldn't hurt you, Tesoro" he says as he takes his hand off my neck. "Since when do you wear things like this?" he asks as he holds the strap of the pajama I am wearing. (darling)

"I don't, you mom gave it to me.." I mumble , it is true, I really don't wear things like this.

"Mm, sexy mi piace" he mumbles looking at me with dark eyes, omg I still don't have a clue what he just said. "What does that mean?" I ask him as I look up at him. (Mm, Sexy I like it)

"Nothing important" Silas says as he rolls his eyes to answer a phone call. I back away from him and he looks annoyed, leaving the room. I can tell, he probably won't be in the room tonight.

8:00 a.m.

I wake up, seeing nobody next to me. I roll over reaching for my phone but I forget I don't have one anymore. Omg, I forgot every Saturday Mateo and I call at 7. He is probably freaking out.

I sit up in bed and frown that Silas wasn't here last night, wait why am I frowning? I hear the bathroom door open and see Silas get out, shirtless with sweats. He had a towel around his neck. I turn away and crawl out the bed.

"Ivy?" he says with a confused tone, I put my hands over my eyes and turn around, "Hm?" I mumble as I can't see which way I am facing. "You realize that you don't have to cover your eyes, I am a man after all. And a man who is your husband." He says, Husband? "You aren't," I say as I take my hands off my face, seeing him looking at my chest.

This man has no shame. "What?" he questions, "You aren't my husband yet." I say crossing my arms about to turn on my feet.

"Ivy, don't play with me, husband or not. I am engaged to you. Engaged or not, you are my wife and mines only!" he says as I hear footsteps, my heart starts beating faster as he grabs my arm. I nod my head in agreement as I can tell he was gonna say "understand" and I wouldn't have won anyways.

He lets my arm go mumbling, "mi sta facendo impazzire..." I turn around on my heel and head out the door to go downstairs for breakfast as I already smelled pancakes. (shes making me fucking crazy)

I sprint down the staircase, finding Luke at the table. "What are you doing here?" we both say and Luke starts laughing. "I am waiting for Silas, what are you doing here?" he says as I sit down. "Shes my fiancé" Luke looks shocked as he looks at Silas and then me.

"Weren't you just her boss?" he asks Silas as he stands up from his chair. "It's an arranged marriage, non dire una sola parola" Silas says putting on his suit coat, I sit there silently eating my pancakes. (Don't say a single word)

"interessante, spiega il suo abbigliamento. fare ancora qualcosa?" Luke says as he winks and Silas sighs, "Let's go, and after done with your breakfast, don't leave the room." Silas says giving me a dark stare. (interesting, explains her outfit, y'all do anything yet?)

"a volte devi stare zitto" I hear Silas says as he walks out the door with Luke. He couldn't actually expect me to stay in the room, right? Allie seen it all over my face and nods her head yes he does. I finish my pancakes and we go up to the room. (sometimes you need to shut the fuck up)

___

End of this chapter!!
I am so happy, but I am still
unsure about adding that photo, anyways enjoy and comment what u think!