A lone mother and unborn child

"Didn't I tell you the reason? "
Hinata shook her head.
"*Sigh*, it's all again thanks to nine tails. Because of it's no gender Naruto is capable of carrying children."
"How did you find out that he was pregnant?"
"Ha a few days ago he came to see me. He told me that he had constant nausea and morning sickness. So I told him to take the test and the result was positive ".
"Why didn't he told the news to Sasuke? "
"Actually he was planning to surprise him on his birthday. So he told me to keep it a secret.  But I didn't foresee such a event. Now things have gotten really bad. "
"It makes sense since only two days are left for Uchiha's birthday"
"This all are a drag"
"Ho shut it Shikamaru, at least be a little worry about Naruto's state".
"Stop it Ino. Do you really think I am happy about all. If I get a hold on that mother fucker he will no longer be the last Uchiha in earth".
Everyone was stunned by the sight of an angry Nara. But it makes sense since Shikamaru was the only best friend of Naruto beside Sasuke.
"OK all I think everyone should give a place for Naruto. Shikamaru please wait here. Others you can visit him tomorrow. I think Naruto should have a little rest. Today was a big day for him. "
Thus everyone except Shikamaru left the room silently praying for Naruto's well being.
"Brat get well soon. " Tsunade whispered while kissing the forehead of Naruto and she exitted the room with Nara.

Tsunade and Shikamaru was having an unpleasant silence inside the hokage room. With a sigh Tsunade started. "Do you know why I called you here alone? ".
"I am sure it is about Naruto. So what should I do Hokage-sama? Should I drag the Uchiha back? "
"I think it must be a little impossible for you since even his lover wasn't able to stop him".
"Tch-who is talking about bringing him back safe and sound"
"Do you really think Naruto will appreciate it?"

"Tch-who is talking about bringing him back safe and sound""Do you really think Naruto will appreciate it?"