Meeting with old friends

"What about you young lady? " he asked turning his face towards Sakura. "Hi my name is Sakura Haruno. And you call me your sister".
"Okay sis . Now what about me? "
"You are Naruto Uzumaki. The jinchuriki of Kyuubi. "
"Kyuubi? Jinchuriki? "
"Kyuubi is the nine tailed fox. It is kind of a spirit and it is currently sealed inside you making you a jinchuriki. I am sure you will meet with him one day when you need his help the most".
"This is all so confusing but I think I can handle with it"
"That's my boy. So how about meeting with your some friends? "
"I guess it's okay"
"Sakura inform other's that Naruto is awake. And remind them no over noise. It will not be okay for Naruto"
"Hai Hokage-sama "
While Sakura went to call other friends Tsunade told Naruto about the village and the council. She advice him to stay away from council. And how they will use him as a weapon. She purposely avoid bringing any subject related to the avenger Uchiha. When she almost finish the explanation the group reached the room. Everyone's eyes full with hope and happiness.
"N-Naruto-kun I am g-glad that y-you are alright"Hinata was first to speak among them.
"Thanks for concerning about me. What will be your name? "
"My name is H-hinata Hyuga . You can call me Hina-chan "
"Nice to meet you Hina-chan "
"I am Ino Yamanaka. You can call me Ino"
And thus every one in the room introduce themselves.
"Where is Shikamaru? " Tsunade asked the group.
"He is standing outside. Probably thinking how to start the conversation". Ino answered.
And like that Naruto and the group had a little chit chat about themselves and random things. Everyone was careful not to mention the Uchiha.

 Everyone was careful not to mention the Uchiha