Snake lady and stripper

Naruto was running looking backward. A big fault since he didn't saw the person before him. "Ouch ". Naruto's face came contact with a board chest.
"Where the heck-what are you doing here Uchiha "
"You know I have a proper name"
"Like I care"
"Wow it's nice to meet you again Naru-chan ". A new voice joined them.
"What do you want Orochimaru? ". Sasuke asked while glaring at Orochimaru.
"Don't worry. I am just paying a visit"
"It's you snake lady"
"Hello there didn't I told you that we will meet again"
"How did you guys meet?". Orochimaru avoided Sasuke's question.
"Are you two-? "
"Oh yay this is my son,Sasuke"
"No wonder why you both looked weird to me"
'He actually believed the snake?! Guess his memories are really gone'
"Well-"
"Naruto, kitsune"
'Damn that Nara and Haruno, looks like they escaped '
"Seem like it's time to go haa Sasuke"
"Hn"
Sasuke and Orochimaru started to dissolve in thin air.
' I will meet you again Naru. Wait for me '
"Oo bye you two, snake lady and stripper "
"Btw Naru-chan I am a man"
They left a confused blonde behind while they disappeared.

After the meeting with Sasuke and Orochimaru Naruto went with Jiraya to learn sage mode. Shikamaru decided to move on since he knew that the Uchiha still loved Naruto (also because this is a sasunaru book 😅). Sakura started to train under Tsunade to perfect her jutsu. Pain attacked the village. Naruto fought with pain. He went rampage seeing that hinata almost die protecting him. His father modified the seal. In the end he defeated pain and saved the village (just like in anime)
Before the pain attack team 7 with Yamato and a new member Sai along with other team members went to stop Sasuke from killing Itachi. Naruto send many clones to search for Sasuke not before saying "That damn Uchiha again"