Kitsune and Shika

"Didn't Hokage-sama told you about the council? They are really some power hunger devils. They will do any thing to get power. In the past they tried so much to control you. But you didn't allow. I am sure if they know that you have lost your memory  they will plan something evil. Moreover many of the villagers blame you for the death of their beloved. Seeing you as the nine tails. Kitsune let me tell you don't give any fuck to them. If they come to attack you just show them who the real monster is"
"Looks like I was having a shit life in past"
"Probably but even in those pains you smiled brightly. Like a sun flower. Maybe it will be because of that bastard. But I was happy to see that real smiles you had. "
"You truly were my best friend right? Oh man I really wish to know our past"
"Don't worry everything will have it's own right time. Wait till it. "
"You really is amazing Shika. I already like you with in a few minutes. "
'Idiot don't say things with out thinking ' Shikamaru thought with a blush.
After spending the evening with Naruto in the hospital garden Shikamaru went home. Tsunade has told him that Naruto will be staying with him. So he had transferred every thing of Naruto to his house. As usual his parents were more than happy to welcome the kitsune. They were very angry when they knew what Sasuke did. Looks like the Nara clan won't let Sasuke live. Kakashi and other senseis were on a mission when Naruto woke up. So they visited Naruto after a few days. Kakashi was crying like a child when he saw Naruto. He was very relieved that his sensei's child was still living and walking. If not he will personally go to murder the Uchiha.

 If not he will personally go to murder the Uchiha