Love

'You idiot your love is next to you'
"Who do you mean she? "
"Of course your sister teme"
"For the last time dobe I don't have a sister "
"*shrugs his shoulder * what ever"
That night they spent by viewing stars and talking about random things. It was almost midnight.
'Should I tell Naru that I am his finance and he loved me? But how will he take it? He acts like he is straight. But everyone knows that he is gay. Better tell now or never'
"Naruto your finance is-"
Suddenly a weight was added to Sasuke's shoulder. He turned to see Naruto sleeping on his shoulder.
'What a dobe. But he is so cute when he sleeps '
While he was admiring Naruto's beauty he sensed Kakashi's chakra.
"I knew I could find you with Naruto "
"What do you want Kakashi? "
"Ara ara is this the way to greet your sensei? "
"Hn"
"I was sent by hokage to bring you back to the hospital. But looks like you are having some couple moment"
"I will come. You may leave"
With a nod Kakashi disappeared. Sasuke carried Naruto by bridal style to his hospital room. He was surprised when he saw an extra bed in his room. He tugged Naruto in the bed and caressed his cheeks.
'They are even more smooth now'
He stared to trace the plump lips with his thumb.
'I wish I could kiss them now'
Suddenly Naruto started to suck on Sasuke's thumb leaving Sasuke a blushing mess.
'What are you doing dobe? '
"Mmm~. Ramen... "
'Ramen *froze in his place*. You think about ramen. Tch'
Sasuke withdrew his thumb and stromed to his bed and lay down.
'Stupid Naruto and stupid ramen. But I could have at least give him a good night kiss. No Sasuke he values ramen more than you. But he doesn't remember about your past. But-'
A big conflict was going on Sasuke's head.
"Aaa this is all a drag"
'Great now I sound like Nara. Anyway that's for today'
"Good night Naru"
Sasuke slept that night seeing his love.

 Anyway that's for today'"Good night Naru"Sasuke slept that night seeing his love