Back to Konoha

When Tsunade entered the room Sasuke was in deep thoughts.
"Looks like the Uchiha is thinking something big"
"Hn" . He looked for a blonde hair.
"Where is Naruto? "
"I send him to change clothes and sleep for a while. Now remove your shirt and lay down. I want to check you"
Sasuke did as Tsunade told. With a glowing hand Tsunade roamed around his body.
"Hm. You are doing good. You must thank Naruto. He was the one who treated you"
"Why did he stayed here? "
"He insisted on staying after hearing that you were injured to protect him. No matter what his kind mind won't change"
"Hn. Thanks for helping "
" I am not doing this for you Uchiha. If you are gone Naruto would have no one to call his own in this world, even if you have harmed him the worst. I am doing this for the brat's happiness. After all he deserves the world for his kind heart"
"Hn"
"I hope he will forgive you"
Tsunade left the last Uchiha alone. He laid on the bed, facing the door, expecting the blonde to open it. In between his eyes closed and he fell in a sleep.
When he woke up again it was about dawn.
"So Naruto is still sleeping ha. That dobe *sigh*"
He got up and moved towards window to close it. But he stop midway when he spot someone on the hokage monument. He activated his sharingan and tried to identify the chakra.
'Blue chakra with red one'
"It's Naru"
Without wasting time he teleported there. Naruto turned his head when he heard footsteps coming near.
"It's you Uchiha. What are you doing here, with a hospital cloth? Don't tell me ran away. What a drag"
"Didn't I told you that I have a name? *sits near Naruto*"
"Sorry Uchiha I am used to referring you with your clan"

 What a drag""Didn't I told you that I have a name? *sits near Naruto*""Sorry Uchiha I am used to referring you with your clan"