The question

When they saw an opening they used Kotoamatsukami with the help of the crow. Since Itachi programmed the genjutsu to protect the village Obito summoned the Gedo Statue and released all the captured tailed beasts. After that he himself killed using his own ameterasu. Sadly the crow also died jumping into the black fire. Naruto set all the beasts free and they returned to their old man. Naruto turned to the left one tails and eight tails.
"Aren't you guys going? "
"No we plan to stay with our jinchuriki "
"And who might they be? "
"Mine is killer bee "
"Gaara "
"Gaara? Is it the kazekage?"
"Yes? "
"Wow I have been waiting to meet with him. He has been my idol"
"Kid if I remember you both were friends last time "
"Is it true. Yaa I can meet him now as his friend"
One tails just look at Naruto like he has lost something. Eight tails deform and killer bee came in his place.
"Yo I am bee, the rap monster "
"From where are you, Ya know"
"Ya know? Mm.. Yes Ya, fool Ya fool"
"*sweat drop* your place? "
"Hidden cloud village Ya fool"
"So how will you go? "
"I can go myself. Now bye Ya fool"
Killer bee started to run to his village by singing some songs. Naruto turned to one tails.
"I can myself be sealed in this kettle for five days. By then call Gaara here"
One tails then seal himself in a kettle. Naruto picked the kettle and turned to the quiet Uchiha. There was a murderous aura around him.
"What's wrong Sasu? "
"Hn"
Understanding that Sasuke was angry because  he didn't had  any attention Naruto kissed Sasuke's lips.
"Ya know you are always the first one to me"
"*blushes* Hn"
"Hey guys. How are you? "
"Hey Sis we are fine"
"Weren't there sensei with you? "
"*sweat drop* I forget"
Sakura and Naruto soon find a injured Kakashi.
"You guys at last came"
"Sorry sensei "
After treating Kakashi the team decide to go back. For that Kakashi teleported all outside the place. While on the way Sakura noticed the kettle in Naruto's hand
"What is it Naruto? "
"Oh it's where one tails is"
"Can I carry it? "
Naruto gave the kettle to Sakura. But the kettle started to jump from her hands. Before the kettle fell the ground Naruto took it to his hands. Then the kettle settle down.
"Looks like he want to be with his brother"
"Brother? "
"Yes Sis. Ya know Kurama is his brother. Since he is inside me one tails will be in peace with me. Sorry that you can't hold him"
"It's okay Naruto "
When they reached Konoha Tsunade wrote a letter to kazekage come and pick one tails. In between the report exchange Naruto's face was like a troubled one. Sasuke and Tsunade noticed it.