Forgiveness

In mind scape:
"Come on kit. Don't be so gloomy "
"Easy for you to say. I was the one who lost my child"
"*sigh* Actually it wasn't fully his fault"
"What do you mean? "
"I will unseal your memories. Decide yourself whether you want to forgive him or not. Any way I will support your decision "
"Thanks Kurama "

When Sasuke reached the shared bedroom he saw Naruto crying while burrowing his face in between his knees.
"Naru"
Sasuke went near him and tried to touch him. The next moment he was on the bed facing the ceiling. Naruto was sitting on him with a red eyes.
"You bastard. *punches* how could you *punches* kill your own *punches* child*punches*"
Sasuke just lay silently accepting the punches. He knew he had no right to argue. His eyes were flowing because of pain and guilt. By now his face was bruised and his blood spilled to the sheet.
"You have nothing to say? "
Naruto raised Sasuke up with his collar. Sasuke just wiped the tears from Naruto's eyes and kissed his forehead. The grip on his collar lose and he fell back to bed. Naruto hugged Sasuke and cried on his chest while Sasuke pat his back in order to calm him down, like how his mother would do when he cry.
"But no matter what I can't hate you. You were my everything now and then. It was also my fault that the child died. I should have told you"
"Shh it's okay Naru. Calm down"
After the patting and sweet words Naruto finally sleep with cuddling Sasuke.
Next day while they were eating breakfast someone knocked the door.
"I will get it"
Naruto open the door to see Sakura.
"What's up Sakura-chan? "
"*eyes widen* that name? "
"Yup I got my memories back"
"You.. didn't kill Sasuke right? "
"Guess so"
"Don't worry even if he is dead Shikamaru or Gaara would take care of you. May his soul rest in peace "
"Did you came here to say that Haruno"
Sasuke came to door and stood behind Naruto with an angry face.
"*sweat drop * actually no. Gaara is here"
"Gaara? "
Naruto quickly put his sandals and ran to the hokage tower.
"He forget about me"
Let's just say that that whole day Sasuke was in a foul mood.

 "He forget about me"Let's just say that that whole day Sasuke was in a foul mood