Sealing golden memories

With a defeated sigh Shikamaru settled down.
"So what are we going to do? "
"Listen Shikamaru this isn't the first time Naruto gone mad".
"Are you telling me that Naruto was like this since he reach here? "
"Yes, he has been acting that way when ever he sees a person near him. At this rate I am sure that Kyuubi will be forced to erase the memories of him with Sasuke".
"Kyuubi..? ".
"Damn it look like I am forgetting every important things now a days. Kyuubi is the nine tail's name. Naruto once told me that. That means he has already seen and talked with the nine tail's".
"If Kyuubi erase the memories what will happen? "
"Since Sasuke was with Naruto for every moment I am sure he will woke up without remembering anyone. So as his only best friend I am entrusting you to protect him".
"I will Hokage-sama. But I think it's better if he stay away from the village until he is stable. The council will take advantage of his weakness".
"You are right. I might send him with Jiraya. "
Tsunade took a scroll and wrote something on it. After sealing it she gave the scroll to Shizune to send it to Jiraya.
"And that will settle it. Don't forget your job Shikamaru".
"What a drag. But since it's about Naruto I will protect him with my life".
"I knew I can trust you. The brat is in good hands".

Inside the mind scape of Naruto :
"Kit you shouldn't be such dull. Don't waste your tears for that Uchiha bastard."
"But I loved him so much. How could he leave me like that. He also killed his own child. Even now I can't hate him like I want. I still love him. What should I do old fox? Will he return back to me? "
"I don't know. But I can't let you live like this. Because of your miscarriage you won't let others help you. You are pushing everyone away."
"I only need Sasu now. But he is not here. How could I relay on others? Won't it be troublesome for them? "
"First you need to let others help you. You can't solve every problem of your life by yourself. "
"But-"
"That's it kit I am going to seal your memories with Sasuke"
"No Kurama you can't do it"
"If I let you live like this it will only occur over my dead body "
"But won't I forget about my friends too? "
"I am sure they will introduce them self again"
"Mm"
Before sealing he promised Naruto that he will meet with him again and be his guardian again. By that promise Naruto allowed Kurama to seal his memories and he again slip into deep slumber.