Uninvited guest

"Now it looks like new, doesn't it Sasuke? "
"Hn"
"I was thinking whether Hn was an Uchiha word"
"Hn"
"*sweat drop* whatever "
That night Sasuke had Naruto with him in the bed. But Naruto was cuddling with his fox pushie.
"Are you still a child to cuddle with pushie Naruto? "
"Hm. It has became my habit"
"*blush* Can't you cuddle with someone rather? "
"Hm? Who is more soft than pushie? "
"At least I am. Didn't you cuddle with me last night? "
"*laughs* I only cuddle with you because I didn't had my pushie. Now I have it. So I should cuddle with him"
"But-"
"Say what you want Sasuke "
"*blush* I-I want you to cuddle with me too"
"Isn't it your lover's job? And I am not your lover Sasuke"
"But-"
"No but Sasuke. Sleep. Good night "
"*pout* Good night "
But after Naruto sleep Sasuke replaced the pushie with himself and slept peacefully.
Next morning Sasuke was lucky to woke before Naruto. But when he tried to sit it was difficult. Whenever he tried to move Naruto will tighten his grip on Sasuke.
"Don't go"
'Does he know he is cuddling with me? He doesn't want to let me go. Looks like he still love me'
"Stay with me ramen"
'Guess I have to wait'
Sasuke put pushie in his place and moved out of Naruto's grip.
"That was hard"
After the bath he went to kitchen for making breakfast. After a while Naruto came to kitchen in a sleepy face and kissed Sasuke's cheek.
"Good morning Mrs. Nara"
"*blush* Oii dobe wake up. I am not your Mrs. Nara"
Naruto rubbed his eyes and stared at Sasuke. When realisation hit him his eyes widened with a blush on his cheek.
"Sorry Sasuke. I thought I was in Shika's house. So as a routine I kissed you "
"*mumbles * I don't mind since it's you"
"What? "
"Go and fresh up. I will serve the food"
"Ok Sasu"
After breakfast they decided to go to the grave of Uchiha. On the way they brought some flowers from Ino's shop. When they reached there they went to Sasuke's parent's grave.
"So this is where your parents sleep? "
"Hn"
After placing the flowers on the top of the grave Naruto bowed a little as showing them his respect.
"My greetings Mr and Mrs Uchiha. I am Naruto Uzumaki, a friend of your son. It's nice to meet you both"
"The death ones wouldn't reply you dobe"
"I know. But I am happy after I share my life with others "
"Hn"
After spending some time there they decide to go back. But an unexpected guest was waiting them at home. When they reached the Uchiha district it was noon.
"Ne Naru what do you want for lunch? "
When Sasuke didn't hear an answer he turned back only to see Naruto in Madara's arms. His mouth was covered with Madara's hand and a kunai at his neck.
"You bastard leave Naruto out of this"
Sasuke activated his sharingan.
"I would like to if he wasn't the jinchuriki of nine tails "
Madara licked Naruto's cheek
"You taste sweet. I wonder what all in you will taste sweet kitsune"
"Mmmm"
"I said leave him alone. And you have no right to touch him like that"
"Who are you to say so? "
"I am his boy friend you bastard"
"Too bad because I am going to borrow him for a while. If you are lucky I would give you his dead body"
Sasuke griped on the kunai in his hand and lash towards Madara. A running Sasuke was the last thing Naruto saw before his whole world became black.