First mission

Near the bridge :
Shikamaru gathered everyone and said
"So here is the plan. I will go as the representative of Danzo. And when they take me to their hideout track me with your seed Yamato-san. When you reach the hideout be careful. Don't mess around especially you kitsune. If you don't see me after a half hour search for me. But if you come across Orochimaru just retreat okay. Bla bla bla"
After explaining the plan Shikamaru went to the bridge. After a while Naruto and others watched behind the bushes that Kabuto captured Shikamaru and disappeared in the air. And thus the team take off to Orochimaru's hide out.
With Shikamaru :
"Where are you taking me to Kabuto? "
"Didn't you want to meet with Orochimaru, Nara? "
"How did you know about me? "
"I have my ways. After all that foxy will come to save you right? "
"Naruto? Did you know that he was there this all time? "
"Yes I guess. Now shut up and come on"
They both entered a room with dim light. A figure was sitting on the front. His face wasn't clear but two red eyes shine in the darkness.
"Uchiha" Shikamaru growled.
"Hn"
"Why are you showing up all of a sudden? If you leave Naruto then why trouble his life again"
"Your annoying Nara"
"Tch after all he doesn't love you since you left him"
"Like I care"
"Then don't hurt him again"
"Cant promise"
"Tch I wonder why he choose you in first plac-"
"I said shut up" . Sasuke put Shikamaru under a genjutsu.
"Kabuto lock him in a room. I am going to rest a bit"
'This Naruto guy sure has a big influence on Sasuke ' Kabuto thought while carrying Shikamaru to a room.
'Looks like it's time to meet with you again Naru ' Sasuke thought with a smirk while walking to a random room.
'I can't wait to see how much you have grown up '