Out with Uchiha crest

"Naru are you sleeping? "
"No I can't "
"Why? "
"I usually sleep cuddling with my fox pushie. I can't sleep without it"
"Easy there. You want something to cuddle with, right? "
"Yes Sasuke"
"If you want *blush* you can cuddle with me"
"*blush* really? Thanks Sasuke"
Naruto cuddled with Sasuke and fell asleep fast.
'Yes. I got to hold him'
"Naru good night "
'Looks like he is asleep'
Sasuke kissed Naruto's forehead and sleep peacefully holding his mate.
Next morning when Sasuke woke up the warmth near him was gone.
"Naruto? Where are you? "
"I am here"
Naruto said while exiting the bathroom after a shower.
"And sorry for borrowing another dress from you Sasu"
"It's okay Naru"
"Now get up and change your dress Sasuke. Since we have nothing here we should eat from outside and shop food items and stuffs "
"*smile* you act like my wife dobe"
"*pouts* are you saying that I am girly? "
"I didn't mean that way"
"Then shower fast and come on"
"Yes mam"
Sasuke quickly grab a dress and ran to the bathroom. So Naruto was currently wearing Sasuke's genin shirt and his orange pants. Sasuke's genin dress only fit him correctly so he had no chance. And he forget to notice the Uchiha symbol behind the dress (this is going to be fun 😏)
After Sasuke dressed they decided to eat at Ichiraku, more like Naruto dragged Sasuke there. When they reached there Naruto was confused when people gave him strange looks.
"What's with them old man? "
"They are looking at your dress Naruto"
"What's with my dress? "
"You didn't notice it? Well you have a Uchiha symbol on you"
"Uchiha symbol? Why didn't you say it to me Sasuke? "
"I didn't what to"
Sasuke continued his so called breakfast with a shrug.
"You- damn it. Now how will I go to shopping? "
"Don't worry. If some ask you about it I will answer it Naru"
"*sigh* I need to take my dress fast"
"Where are you taking them to Naruto? "
"Oh. I am currently staying with Sasuke old man. So I have to take my things there. Or else I will have to wear another Uchiha symboled dress"
"Is that symbol that bad dobe? "
"No. It is my way of respecting your clan. I am not your clan member. So I have no right to wear it"
'But soon you will be Naru. After I marry you'
After the ramen breakfast they went to shopping. Who ever questioned Naruto about Uchiha symboled dress was answered by "I have the right to decide who will wear my clan's symbol" from the last Uchiha.

 Who ever questioned Naruto about Uchiha symboled dress was answered by "I have the right to decide who will wear my clan's symbol" from the last Uchiha