Hello snake lady

3 years later:
A lot of changes has occurred to the blonde over the three years. He has grown his hair till his shoulder. At first he wasn't ready for it. But the special treatment and free food only because people misunderstanding him as a girl made him rethink about his decision. At the end he settled with shoulder length hair. Making it to a low pony tail was his one of the hobbies. And with the help of two sannins he was able to master rasengan and medical ninjutsu. Currently he was wandering around the town he was staying. Tsunade has disappeared into a gambling shop while Jiraya was in a bar with hotties. So he decided to explore the village since they were returning back to Konoha tomorrow.
'Man I can't wait to see Shika and others' he thought while grinning him self.
Mean while unknown to him Orochimaru was also in the village. Probably looking for a opponent to fight with Sasuke.
'Damn that Uchiha, he make me work like a dog while I am his master. Calm down Orochi after all this trouble you will get his body. Oh who is that blonde? She is cute. I wonder whether I could take her as my test subject? '. Orochimaru licked his lips while watching the wandering Naruto. Upon feeling an eye on him Naruto turned around to meet with snake eyes.
'That's strange I haven't seen  snake eyes. But the way she is looking at me is creepy. Better stop before it become a trouble '
"Hey what are staring at you snake lady? "
'Snake lady? She is interesting '
"Sorry for the staring. What might be your name cutie? "
"For your information you weird lady I am a boy and my name is Naruto Uzumaki "
'Bad words from such a pretty mouth. What Naruto? Don't tell me it's the same Naruto Sasuke dream about'
Orochimaru laughed himself while remembering the time that he heard Sasuke moan in his dreams.
'Kukuku What about I kidnap him now? After all I am only helping Sasuke to relieve his stress. But if I bring him now I am sure Sasuke will be absent for his every training section. I don't want to risk my vessel's health. So maybe after he becomes strong I will kidnap him'
"What's with the look lady? You are creeping me out "
"Sorry for zooming out Naru-chan. Any way it was nice to meet you. See you later"
Naruto watched with a confused face while Orochimaru diffused in the crowd.
'She is a weird one for sure. Aaa this is hurting my head. Better continue the travelling '
With a sigh Naruto continued his exploration.

How Naruto looks now: