Last words

After sealing Orochimaru Itachi walked towards Sasuke.
"Don't come near me". Sasuke put his sword before him.
"Sasuke I saw your sunshine. The person responsible for your smile "
"*eyes widen* Did you harm him? "
"How could I? When I saw him he was with his friends eating dangos. When I flew near him he smiled at me. His smile *remembers Naruto's smile* is the sweetest thing I have seen. But his eyes were another story. So Sasuke bring the brightness to him"
"What do you mean flew? "
"Seriously is that what you heard? I transformed as a crow"
"No wonder. If he saw you in your real form he would chase away *smirked*"
"*eye roll* whatever the point is protect him with your life. He is precious "
"I don't need a traitor to remind me that"
"Listen Sasuke after I die a person named Madara will come to meet with you. He would probably tell you about my truth and brain wash you to kill the people of Konoha. But don't fall to his trap. Transplant my eyes on you the moment he shows my eyes to you. They may help you to not be a blind man like me "
"You were blind this whole time?! "
Itachi walked forward. The sword passing through his heart.
"Stop it Itachi"
"Why? Don't you want to kill me? "
When he reached an arm length away from Sasuke, he tapped Sasuke's forehead with his bloody fingers.
"This is it Sasuke. Protect Naruto and Konoha. These are my last words. Sorry little brother, there won't be another time"
With his last words Itachi fall down. His body became more pale while his eyes became dull.
"Hai nii-san " were the last words Sasuke said before his world became black.